Yes I'm still Alive and Kicking.. and btw here is another Aerodynic!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Been abit of a dry spell for me on here as of late, I'm still here and still working on Aerodynics.

I may have posted this bar before, but after doing a search I came up empty.. You try searching "Aerodynic" and my screen name.. it's over 8 pages.. jeesh.

so with that said..
Aerodynic Model 24EH build date 1987.
The dome set on these are unique, since the guy who ordered them skipped out on me I have no idea who or where they were used. My best guess is Military Police.. but the single amber to the rear is an odd one.

Front

Optimized-20190816_171728.jpg

Rear

Optimized-20190816_172004.jpg

and video..

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Nice find! Just gotta adjust the pattern a little bit and it's all good to go!

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I like it! The slightly off-beat pattern, to me, is a bit better at catching the eye. Single amber to the rear is unique, as is the swapping of colors on the outboard segments.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrownVic97
Jun 18, 2013
PA
This bar originally had CC lenses for it, I am digging around now looking for them.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I had to dig abit but I pulled the original domes out of storage.

Reactions: OliverD

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
Not far from looking like a disco bar. Love it. Maybe Ontario or somewhere they had odd bars? Or somewhere in California or Nevada. If it was solid colors red and blue with the single rear amber on the blue side I would be begging for it

Jun 18, 2013
PA
You are the king of the AeroDynics so - - -
Just for S & G's, how many Aero bars do you have at this moment ?? :cool:

Are we including project bars? or just completed.

Just looking at completed bars, as a guesstimate more then 50 less then 90(ish)
This number has been on a downward trend as I have been doing more selling as of late.

Factoring in project bars pushes this number north of 120 as of last count.

Reactions: Pete L.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.