For Sale (2) NIB Intersector 18 LED dual color

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Intersector 18 LED Under Mirror mount light Ligh both contain 5 mounting brackets and are new in factory box.

#1. Red and white interweaved with 18 LEDs 9 in each color. included box contains all included hardware mounting disks from 0° To approximately 10° As well as vehicle specific mounts such as the Dodge Charger, Ford interceptor sedan, and lastly Ford interceptor utility (no the utility does not share a mount with Sedan). Please take note that thees ford brackets will require alteration if the vehicle is equipped with puddle lights.

#2 Blue White interweaved with 18 LEDs
with 18 LEDs 9 in each color. included box contains all included hardware mounting disks from 0° To approximately 10° As well as vehicle specific mounts such as the Dodge Charger, Ford interceptor sedan, and lastly Ford interceptor utility (no the utility does not share a mount with Sedan). Please take note that thees ford brackets will require alteration if the vehicle is equipped with puddle lights.

Thees will sync with nForce products.

I would prefer to sell the two units as a pair for $355.00 shipped. I may entertain trades for stand alone remote mount sirens such as Unitrol 90's or other remote sirens like a Feniex storm pro 200w however I would prefer the former to the latter

I prefer PayPal

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I will add more photos when I return home from work on Thursday or Friday.

Please to not hesitate to ask any questions

Thank you for your consideration,

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.