CHP Jetsonic?

ERIC6913

Premium Member
May 29, 2010
California
Ok, this might be an odd question for most of you to believe coming from me LOL........but I don't know everything!

Does anyone know which exact model Jetsonic the CHP used? What was the proper light set-up for the CHP Jet?

Thanks!

Reactions: southpaw
Well did some cruising, and its a j-cal. Front steady red on drivers side, dual ambers on outer corners in rear

Found a video of it, but phone is being dumb as ever and wouldnt save it :(

Eric call around and ask some old timers who worked that time at chp and they will tell you exactly.
Otherwise they had models from fedsig price list or i should say from their cataloques.
And Eric they had rear amber and blue flashers too mostly like lasd had.mostly 2 rear ambers lapd used or one amber one red one rear alternative or simulative or even steady ambers on rear expesually on aerodynics bars.

Last edited:
From my perspective, I appreciate knowing the museum curator is doing his due diligence to ensure everything in the collection is 100% authentic and there are no misrepresentations of fact, history, or blinkies. :)

That's video was mine. All original except for filters, they were gel inserts. It was a jcal

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minnesota_em_vehicles