Feniex Titan-XT

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
neat; but a demo of any scene lighting to me is what is looks like @ night in front of the light; ie how much does it light up.

Reactions: Jarred J.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
But it's fun to walk around for a while with a black bar across your vision (afterimage).

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
I am trying to locate Sirennet's Titan-XT demo videos. They had several videos demonstrating all of the available sizes we had to offer. When I locate the link(s) I will be sure to share it with y'all. 

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I like the idea...  But I don't think it will function as good as it could...  It looks like a lot of light will be blocked by the top crossbar on the brush guard...  

I love my Titan-XT I have a four head in the grill of my PI Utility fits with room to spare. there is zero affect on engine temp. I'm able to light up almost a full city block. I thought the grill mounting location might have been too low till I turned it on I have full coverage from pavement to the tree line. Asome take down option on a dark backroad. I also have a total of two single Titan-XT's mounted on the top of the right and left side rear passenger windows since I run a slick top no alley lights. The Titan-XT's mounter internally are still the best most effective alley lights I've ever used.

After demonstrating it a few times I've had four clients request them as part of their lighting package.

I heard a roomer that Feniex is planning to discontinue the Titan. I really hope they don't with some increased marketing and exposure I can see the product really start to grow significantly in popularity.

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
I love my Titan-XT I have a four head in the grill of my PI Utility fits with room to spare. there is zero affect on engine temp. I'm able to light up almost a full city block. I thought the grill mounting location might have been too low till I turned it on I have full coverage from pavement to the tree line. Asome take down option on a dark backroad. I also have a total of two single Titan-XT's mounted on the top of the right and left side rear passenger windows since I run a slick top no alley lights. The Titan-XT's mounter internally are still the best most effective alley lights I've ever used.

After demonstrating it a few times I've had four clients request them as part of their lighting package.

I heard a roomer that Feniex is planning to discontinue the Titan. I really hope they don't with some increased marketing and exposure I can see the product really start to grow significantly in popularity.

Hey Adam,

We absolutely appreciate great feedback like this. For now the Titan-XT is on our "Ghost" menu. We will likely never run out of them for many years to come. People that know still continue to order the Titan-XT. Hopefully we will have an alternative in the future for spotlighting.  :thumbsup:   

Reactions: unlisted and Hoff

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
Hey Adam,

We absolutely appreciate great feedback like this. For now the Titan-XT is on our "Ghost" menu. We will likely never run out of them for many years to come. People that know still continue to order the Titan-XT. Hopefully we will have an alternative in the future for spotlighting.  :thumbsup:   
That's good to know, but what lenses will be used - 20-degree spot, 35-degree flood, or something else?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
That's good to know, but what lenses will be used - 20-degree spot, 35-degree flood, or something else?
Currently Feniex is only making one optic for the titan/cobra series.  

As for the future... You know you are too early to ask that lol 

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA

So reading between the lines how long would one hypothetically need to wait before another illumination option? You know, in theory...? ;)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Feniexs catalog is pretty set for 2015

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland

I know, I was kinda beating a dead horse.  I had a set of Titans with the 20-degree spot lenses in my grille - one head had 3 bulbs go out, and when they went in for repair all that is available to replace 'em nowadays are the 35-degree flood heads.  When those are gone we'll be left with the new hybrid optics as our only choice.  :(

The spot lenses really work well.  I understand economy of scale & minimizing inventory & production lines, but crap....  Guess I should have stocked up a year ago.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I know, I was kinda beating a dead horse.  I had a set of Titans with the 20-degree spot lenses in my grille - one head had 3 bulbs go out, and when they went in for repair all that is available to replace 'em nowadays are the 35-degree flood heads.  When those are gone we'll be left with the new hybrid optics as our only choice.  :(

The spot lenses really work well.  I understand economy of scale & minimizing inventory & production lines, but crap....  Guess I should have stocked up a year ago.
Yeah but I do like the new heads better.  I bought plenty of all three to take care of my locals

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.