former member (SuperLoad) arrested

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
As one of the guys who was FN screwed over by Westley, I know for a fact he can't be trusted. He has screwed over a number of people here. People who have paid him quite a bit of money in cases where he NEVER delivered the goods. Or people in which he has screwed out of vehicles like that crown vic that he has WHACKERIZED.

Only way to trust Westley is to NEVER to get involved with him, because anyone, including his 7+ children he doesn't support is able to get F***ed over. So to believe anything he says is not a good thing to do.

That being said, I don't know the details about his arrest, the grounds etc, so I will refuse to comment on it, other than to say, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Personally over the amount of stuff he has screwed me and others out of, ROT IN HELL Westley, for that is something I think about when I hear his name.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
firemedic105 said:
As one of the guys who was FN screwed over by Westley, I know for a fact he can't be trusted. He has screwed over a number of people here. People who have paid him quite a bit of money in cases where he NEVER delivered the goods. Or people in which he has screwed out of vehicles like that crown vic that he has WHACKERIZED.

Only way to trust Westley is to NEVER to get involved with him, because anyone, including his 7+ children he doesn't support is able to get F***ed over. So to believe anything he says is not a good thing to do.

That being said, I don't know the details about his arrest, the grounds etc, so I will refuse to comment on it, other than to say, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Personally over the amount of stuff he has screwed me and others out of, ROT IN HELL Westley, for that is something I think about when I hear his name.

And that one did it... this thread has gone so low it has to be locked. If/when this goes court we can revisit this. I wish we could control ourselves enough to refrain from bringing up this guy's family and other problems. I'm not defending him, but this isn't a fair discussion. I hate locking threads. I'm disappointed guys..... not surprised.

edit- 5/2 After some review and consideration I have decided to reopen this thread

The last comment essentially said:

"I won't comment on this case due to lack of info, but I do think he sucks"

That put me over the edge of disgusted and I locked it. After some thought I'd like to try something.

I am leaving this thread open and putting the following conditions on it-

1. Only factual information about the incident may be posted
  2. News stories are to be linked, vs full text pasted
  3. No discussion of anything confidential or classified
  4. No conjecture, hear-say or theorizing
  5. No criminal law discussions unless they are applied directly to verifiable facts about the case with specific examples

If everyone follows these rules, there shouldn't be much to post until the case actually proceeds.

I want to see if we as a community of adults and keep this discussion within those guidelines. I give it 72 hrs, prove me wrong.

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
Sorry for the post John, I apologize..

theolog

Dec 27, 2010
North Carolina
Respondcode3 said:
And as a matter of fact I do know about the details of entrapment.

Obviously not.

Respondcode3 said:
I love how you thow that word out all the cops get defensive..

Nah, stupidity like yours just gives us gas, but Klapp is always hogging all the Tums. See if I share my Rolaids with him.

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
First off, I love the car dude, needs a lightbar! Mainly, sense when is it legal for an off duty cop to pull anyone over while driving a pov? Now I know there are exceptions, around here we have off duty LEO's that drive pick up trucks with blue lights, because their function on the dept might need them at a moments notice, but this dude was in a 'vette and pulled this other guy over. Plus if what the the whacker said is true that the leo did not Identify him self, then why didn't he leave? I would have. But there again, is alot of back pedaling from the first news story to the second posted from the "victim" who knows the second article said he was looking for a well light area indicating he knew the leo behind him, I still wouldn't have stopped unless it was marked unit, i remember hearing about a cop that went nuts and started killing folks after killing his family (I think that was on tru tv, I hope I am not confusing that with a movie).It doesn't seem that they have much to go on but a speedy cops word and a well lit Crown vic FF pov. And as far as the impersonation stuff come one guys he has FIREFIGHTER TAGS and I didn't see the first blue line. who says cops get all the cool toys huh? I'd sure drive it, it would need the freedom on top first. just my .02 wonder how this will go.

P.s. I see he obviously has wrong many people here, and his story is fishy, but this guy deserves to be tried fairly with all the evidence (or the lack off) in a court of law as should anyone and if the cop was in the wrong and really driving like an ass then he should be punished like any civilian.

Last edited by a moderator:

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
ParkerFF1 said:
First off, I love the car dude needs a lightbar! Mainly, sense when is it legal for an off duty cop able to pull anyone over while driving a pov? Now I know there are exceptions around here we have off duty LEO's that drive pick up trucks with blue lights, because their function on the dept might need them at a moments notice. but this dude was in a vette and pulled this other guy over. plus if what the the whacker said is true that the leo did not Identify him self then why didn't he leave? I would have. But there again, is alot of back pedaling from the first news story to the second posted from the "victim" who knows the second article said he was looking for a well light area indicating he knew the leo behind him, I still wouldn't have stopped.It doesn't seem that they have much to go on but a speedy cops word and a well lit Crown vic FF pov. And as far as the impersonation stuff come one guys he has FIREFIGHTER TAGS and I didn't see the first blue line. who says cops get all the cool toys huh? I'd sure drive it, it would need the freedom on top first. just my .02 wonder how this will go.

The suspect in this case voluntarily pulled over. There was no "traffic stop".

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
ParkerFF1 said:
First off, I love the car dude, needs a lightbar! Mainly, sense when is it legal for an off duty cop to pull anyone over while driving a pov? Now I know there are exceptions, around here we have off duty LEO's that drive pick up trucks with blue lights, because their function on the dept might need them at a moments notice, but this dude was in a 'vette and pulled this other guy over. Plus if what the the whacker said is true that the leo did not Identify him self, then why didn't he leave? I would have. But there again, is alot of back pedaling from the first news story to the second posted from the "victim" who knows the second article said he was looking for a well light area indicating he knew the leo behind him, I still wouldn't have stopped unless it was marked unit, i remember hearing about a cop that went nuts and started killing folks after killing his family (I think that was on tru tv, I hope I am not confusing that with a movie).It doesn't seem that they have much to go on but a speedy cops word and a well lit Crown vic FF pov. And as far as the impersonation stuff come one guys he has FIREFIGHTER TAGS and I didn't see the first blue line. who says cops get all the cool toys huh? I'd sure drive it, it would need the freedom on top first. just my .02 wonder how this will go.

P.s. I see he obviously has wrong many people here, and his story is fishy, but this guy deserves to be tried fairly with all the evidence (or the lack off) in a court of law as should anyone and if the cop was in the wrong and really driving like an ass then he should be punished like any civilian.

Cops are cops 24/7, not just when they are on duty. It's usually frowned on to make a traffic stop while off duty, because most cops don't have a radio with them, or all their equipment. However, there is nothing illegal about it. There is an expectation for a cop to step in while off duty if there is a threat to life.

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
true, but how does that work with the cop being off duty not in a patrol car?so what your saying is any off duty leo can pull over behind someone on the side of he road call in and say oh hey this guy did this this and this and he gets arrested? He was never pulled over lights siren by a uniformed leo, that alone would or should get thrown out of court due to the lack of evidence? No dash cam, no radar? just a recording of a rude cop, the wife wasn't under arrest she can call whom ever she feels. and why was he arrested if he just flashed his lights, granted thats a no no but it was the rear lights, not leo colors. I would think that would be a hefty ticket and having your lights confiscated but an arrest? I am just trying to look at this from both sides. no one seems to question the cop really, I know the moral standings of this whacker are garbage here on the site but that doesn't mean that the leo wasn't out for him. No one here can speak for the cop but everyone can speak against this guy. fair is fair

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
ParkerFF1 said:
true, but how does that work with the cop being off duty not in a patrol car?so what your saying is any off duty leo can pull over behind someone on the side of he road call in and say oh hey this guy did this this and this and he gets arrested? He was never pulled over lights siren by a uniformed leo, that alone would or should get thrown out of court due to the lack of evidence? No dash cam, no radar? just a recording of a rude cop, the wife wasn't under arrest she can call whom ever she feels. and why was he arrested if he just flashed his lights, granted thats a no no but it was the rear lights, not leo colors. I would think that would be a hefty ticket and having your lights confiscated but an arrest? I am just trying to look at this from both sides. no one seems to question the cop really, I know the moral standings of this whacker are garbage here on the site but that doesn't mean that the leo wasn't out for him. No one here can speak for the cop but everyone can speak against this guy. fair is fair

It all depends on the situation leading up to it. If he was driving recklessly, then that may be the cause for the arrest. There is no requirement for dash camera footage to be present, there is no requirement of radar unless it's an actually speeding violation. I have charged people without evidence in the form of camera footage, and have gotten convictions. If camera footage was a requirement, then everyone would just get out of camera range.

Also, given the fact that we only heard the tail end of the recorded conversation, I'm not going to judge it. What went on before the recording started, (or what was said on the recording before it was edited). I have told people who weren't under arrest to not call anyone, for my own safety. As for getting pulled over by lights and sirens? Nowhere that I know of is that a lawful requirement when dealing with people. There is also no requirement for a LEO to be in uniform to effect an arrest.

I'm still not saying the cop was right, and Wesley was wrong. It could have been anything, I'm just trying to explain why, based on your questions, it is legal to take enforcement action while off duty.

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
The only thing this thread is exposing is how little the average person knows about criminal law, law enforcement, and everything related to those topics. (especially entrapment, a favorite of mine)

Carry on!

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
Gawd I'm glad I'm happily retired.

What a fluster cluck. I wish they'd air the court case on TV. Sounds like it could be an entertaining case to listen to. Like many others, I believe there has to be more to it.

The video link didn't work. Anyone have a link to photos of his car??

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Well I am pretty sure no one on this forum was present at the time of the incident, so please let this play out and stop all the dumbass comments. Thank you.

firefighter31

Sep 16, 2011
Missouri
MEVS06 said:
Well I am pretty sure no one on this forum was present at the time of the incident, so please let this play out and stop all the dumbass comments. Thank you.

I wasnot the officer in the vett.. :crazy: :bonk:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
And it took less than 48 hours..... sigh...

Search out site for "superload" and you will see why he's banned here.

He defends himself here. Fireman Vs. Cop - Crownvic.net

11b101abn

Jun 10, 2010
Georgia, United States
Respondcode3 said:
So your saying you know all the detail to this case? No one here does. And as a matter of fact I do know about the details of entrapment. I love how you thow that word out all the cops get defensive..

Perhaps it's the thing where FF's generally know dick about enforcing that particular statute. Or anything else related to the enforcement of statute.

Anywhoooo. My prediction is that the dumbass will get a reduced charge conviction, fined, probated. Perhaps one or two of the above. Either way he's a douche.

theolog

Dec 27, 2010
North Carolina
360SafetyGear said:
One word, karma. Nuff said.

Three-fifths of the people I arrest ask me how I could do this to them, cite karma, and ask God to damn me. Notice the focus is removed from their actions completely and placed on me because they were caught. There are no cosmic universal forces that are going to unite against a police officer for taking any kind of enforcement action. "Karma" might need to get off her ass and worry about all these idiots and drunks and criminals that like to cite her so much.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Another Cop Vs. Firefighter. Just another prick with a hair across his ass. Nothing against cop's i have a lot of friends and co workers that are cops as well as my father being a retired cop.

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
All I have to say is that myself being a firefighter and a Leo that guy was an idiot I don't even do stuff like this as a Leo much less as a firefighter. Hopefully it dosent go to bad in court but I hope they take away his light privileges and all.

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
DefianceEngineCompany said:
Another Cop Vs. Firefighter. Just another prick with a hair across his ass. Nothing against cop's i have a lot of friends and co workers that are cops as well as my father being a retired cop.

My ignore list runneth over....

11b101abn

Jun 10, 2010
Georgia, United States
DefianceEngineCompany said:

LOL. That's akin to sayin you're not a racist because you have black friends.

waldalm

Mar 27, 2011
US, North AL
BigWil said:
Cops are cops 24/7, not just when they are on duty. It's usually frowned on to make a traffic stop while off duty, because most cops don't have a radio with them, or all their equipment. However, there is nothing illegal about it. There is an expectation for a cop to step in while off duty if there is a threat to life.

That's not true in every JD or state. Alabama calls that "Policing off duty" which is a no no except in rare cases in their book. Off duty LEO's

are supposed to request on duty units. Reduces liability risk and is safer to both sides.

Jhart911er

Apr 11, 2011
North east pennsylvania
MEVS06 said:

Apparently your comment wasn't blunt enough to stop the above dumb ass comment......it's amazing how childish and ridiculous some of the comments in these threads get from some self proclaimed professionals......if some searching and research was done it would be seen that "mr innocent" is burying himself with his posts on other sites......just sit back, relax get your popcorn, beer, jerky, or whatever and enjoy the show :)

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
If anyone has any pending/open/defunct deals with him give me a PM.

deputychief301

May 21, 2010
Snow Belt, Michigan
John,

Many of use older members has pending deals with this con artist but

to be honest about it, I am just chalking it up as learning experience.

This piece of sh-- is'nt worth me moving forward.At one time he owed another

member alot of money from a bad check and I tryed to help his member get his

money from Wes, but Wes made alot of excuses and even told me he did not

write the bad check, then Wes changed his phone number on me, so I am living

by the old saying we can't squeeze blood out of turnip.

I had a chance to meet this when he came to Michigan and my gut feeling was

that he was selling stolen stuff from the port authority in texas, I have no idea

how or who he was getting it from but most of the time it was new Whelen stuff

in the package.I am sure there is a couple of members still wanting to move ahead

with whatever action could be taken and I wish them the best of luck.

I also know there was a certain older member who might be going under a different

name on this board that was helping him out with moving this stuff that was stolen.

John if you want his name send me a pm and I will gladly share his name with you.

thanks for letting me vent

Jim Rogers

deputychief301

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
deputychief301 said:
At one time he owed another member alot of money from a bad check and I tryed to help his member get his money from Wes, but Wes made alot of excuses and even told me he did not write the bad check, then Wes changed his phone number on me, so I am living by the old saying we can't squeeze blood out of turnip.

Jim Rogers

deputychief301

I can confirm this as true, I know who he did this too and it was allot of money especially when you are not working. It was a ELB deal and I think he got suspended for that on the old board.

I am fortunate that I myself have never been stiffed by Wes, but I stopped dealing with him when he did the bad check to my friend.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
This is not a feedback thread. If you would like to peruse charges against this user you may contact me for the dept info, or simply google the dept listed in the article. There is no point hiding it.... with other charges on him the prosecutor is morel likely to pick your charges.

I'm going to again disclaim that I am making no statement as to his guilt or innocence... That's for the courts to decide. But if you want to try to bring charges against him in front of a jury of his peers, or at least think LE or DA should know about your case, now is the time.

Aside from that, view the numerous other threads about this user's deals and make up your own mind. This thread is for info about the case. Get your accusations added to the case if you want to debate it in this thread.

John

tcfd823

May 21, 2010
CENARK
medicop88 said:
if anyone wants to file theft charges, now you know where he is. Just a thought and I bet the LEOs would be happy to pick him up
this is all I will say:

There are several people on this forum that would love to press charges... However, there is more to this thread than just "deals gone bad" with this character. This thread is not for speculation, or useless banter about entrapment. This is about Westley, breaking the law and getting arrested. That is it. Your opinions, though colorful, and well thought out; are not required.

We ALL know that Wes will say anything you want to hear just to get what he wants, Believe me; I have stories! (if you don't the search function is your friend!) If you want to press charges don't let this thread be the determining factor in your final decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
I just saw the video, his car really looks like a law enforcement vehicle.

My guess is that the neighborhood cops know his car, and despise him for trying to look like a cop.

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
Well, he went from the front seat of my patrol car to the back seat of someone elses! Wonder how that feels?

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
tcfd823 said:
As much as I'd like to trash talk about Westley (and I know he would find out about it, which would be really nice since I have a few things to say to him in person..) But this is all I will say:

There are several people on this forum that would love to press charges... Myself included. However, there is more to this thread than just "deals gone bad" with this character. This thread is not for speculation, or useless banter about entrapment. This is about Westley, breaking the law and getting arrested. That is it. Your opinions, though colorful, and well thought out; are not required.

We ALL know that Wes will say anything you want to hear just to get what he wants, Believe me; I have stories! (if you don't the search function is your friend!) If you want to press charges don't let this thread be the determining factor in your final decision.
He had some stuff listed on craigslist several months ago, I almost bought some stuff from him, but had a bad feeling, after talking to him and mentioning that I was a lurker here. You're on the list of people he warned me away from. Turns out, pretty much everything he claimed about you, is true about him.

tcfd823

May 21, 2010
CENARK
Yeah, he does that a lot, just to make himself seem like a better person to deal with. People have approached me about what he has said, and I refer them to Pimp and grfd711 as I have had many seamless deals with the both of them, as well as other members on the boards.

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
From the video description: "There's only one category that people like Westley and others who feel the need to take video of the lights or siren they have installed on their own vehicles and then post it to the internet fit into: Loser, with a capital "L". If it was simply about being able to help their community as they always claim the setups are for, they'd simply sit back and be a minimalist about it all."

We are all Losers I guess.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.