Hi, Im Jenny! Vintage Winky Blinky Collector

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Hey all my name is Jenny,

I am new to the website as a member, but not new to the website itself, I have lurked here for a couple years. I have purchased items from several of you through my father (Crown_Vics). So I know many of you through him, I recognize alot of your elightbar member names. I have purchased many items from several of you through him, I use his youtube, Ebay and PayPal alot so I felt I didn't really need my own account on here. Anyways, I finally just decided to get my own account here for now to join in on the threads. I am in no way an expert in lights, but I know a little bit and am willing and excited to learn more! I learn more and more each day on here. My favorite lightbar of all time is Mars Skybolt Combo bar (Chicago lightbar) followed by the Federal Signal Twinsonic CTS in red/blue. Of course I love the Federal Beacon Ray as well. I have a small collection, which is growing each day. My father is an insperation to me and I have followed in his footsteps in many aspects of my life including my career and my interest in emergency lights. I look forward in chatting and doing business with you. Thank you for taking time to read my post.

*Jenny*

I love Winki Blinkies!

Last edited by a moderator:

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
hellooo jenny

welcome any questions dont hesitate to ask

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
tsquale said:
Hellooooo Jen-nayyyy :D
well Hi there!

dmathieu said:
Welcome Jenny. I think one of my sons is joining too.
Dan
That is wonderful, its so nice when you can share a common interest with a loved one. I have like two or three things I have purchased from you.

TritonBoulder47 said:
867-5309...? That Jenny...? LoL

Welcom to the site...
YES, that Jenny! =) lol or not...... I think I wasn't even born yet, when that song came out!l -Giggle-

crescentstar69 said:
Welcome aboard! Post some pics of your collection when you get a chance.
will do!

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Welcome Jenny, from Upstate New York, great avatar!

Todd:D

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
TritonBoulder47 said:
I knew someone was gonna say it... So I'll ask... LoL

Is the avitar you...? LoL

HighlyIllogical.jpg

welcome

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
BigDogg795 said:
Good lord...I haven't hit 30 yet and somehow I feel old.... ;)

Welcome aboard!
lol.. sorry!

Wigwam700 said:
Welcome Jenny, from Upstate New York, great avatar!
Todd:D
Thank you Todd, I think so too!

TritonBoulder47 said:
I knew someone was gonna say it... So I'll ask... LoL

Is the avitar you...? LoL
EMT-BLS said:
+1! :D Also, welcome to eLb. Always nice to have a female around...in addition to TritonBoulder... :dielaugh:
MEN! lol.... No, the girl in the avatar is not me, she is quite sexy though........maybe if I put on a blonde wig.......hmmmm....

Jarred J. said:
Jarred don't worry about it haha i'm used to it! -rolls eyes- What can I say boys will be boys no matter what age! lol

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
JennyCop said:
lol.. sorry!

Thank you Todd, I think so too!

MEN! lol.... No, the girl in the avatar is not me, she is quite sexy though........maybe if I put on a blonde wig.......hmmmm....

Jarred don't worry about it haha i'm used to it! -rolls eyes- What can I say boys will be boys no matter what age! lol

You are welcome, will await the photo with blond wig. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :D :

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Wigwam700 said:
You are welcome, will await the photo with blond wig. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :D :
you would! lol!

AZVolunteer said:
ARIZONA!! Welcome Jenny. :yes:
Hi! thank you,MCSO POSSE huh, this is my Favorite MCSO car ever! 1989 Ford Crown Victoria Still in service! photographed by me last month!IMG_20120218_071339.jpg

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
JennyCop said:
you would! lol!

Hi! thank you,MCSO POSSE huh, this is my Favorite MCSO car ever! 1989 Ford Crown Victoria Still in service! photographed by me last month!

Is that Sheriff Joe's own car, looks like a star on the plate although he wears 4 of them there may be more down there I just can't see.

Todd:D:D

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
Welcome from Southeastern Massachusetts Jenny,

Hope you find a lot of useful info here.

Remember... this hobby is an addiction. Just ask me or Ryan.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Hoser said:
Wow that is a long time to be in service. How many miles are on it? Very Nice.
a Gazillion miles! lol but it runs great I am told! it has the 351cu/5.8L V8,I photographed it at a truck stop.

Wigwam700 said:
Is that Sheriff Joe's own car, looks like a star on the plate although he wears 4 of them there may be more down there I just can't see.
Todd:D:D
Lol! maybe! The plate on the front of the car is the Arizona state flag, so its only one star. I would love top see Sheriif Joe pull up in it though.

CFD125 said:
Welcome from Southeastern Massachusetts Jenny,

Hope you find a lot of useful info here.

Remember... this hobby is an addiction. Just ask me or Ryan.
Thank you, I have so far. And yes very addicting..... in fact I was looking for a Lightbars Annonymous group before I joined the site! Guess this is the wrong group to join, lol!

emtanderson51 said:
We've met already...but.....Hey!!! Welcome to the site!!! Crown Vics is your dad??? Way cool! Steve
Hi Again =) Yes, member Crown_Vics is my Dad. very cool, he is awesome dad and a great person. you hadn't read this before we met? lol

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
JennyCop said:
a Gazillion miles! lol but it runs great I am told! it has the 351cu/5.8L V8,I photographed it at a truck stop.

Lol! maybe! The plate on the front of the car is the Arizona state flag, so its only one star. I would love top see Sheriif Joe pull up in it though.

Thank you, I have so far. And yes very addicting..... in fact I was looking for a Lightbars Annonymous group before I joined the site! Guess this is the wrong group to join, lol!

Hi Again =) Yes, member Crown_Vics is my Dad. very cool, he is awesome dad and a great person. you hadn't read this before we met? lol

Negative.......ha. Great guy. He got some very nice blue Twinsonic domes from me last year......maybe one or them is on that noisy CTS bar.. :undecided:

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
ISU_Cyclone said:
Apparently all it takes is a female username and everyone and their brother busts out the smileys and winky faces for pages on end....WINK

You got that right, ISU.

A male joins and Maybe, just Maybe the same 5 or 6 members take the time to welcome that member.

A female joins and they come out of the woodwork and other places.

That's Great that all these members welcomed her, but lets do it for everyone, regularly.

Come on people (members) , lets put the same effort in welcoming ALL of the New Members as they join.

EOE EOW

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
NCICUSA said:
You got that right, ISU.

A male joins and Maybe, just Maybe the same 5 or 6 members take the time to welcome that member.

A female joins and they come out of the woodwork and other places.

That's Great that all these members welcomed her, but lets do it for everyone, regularly.

Come on people (members) , lets put the same effort in welcoming ALL of the New Members as they join.

EOE EOW

there are several females on this board.

but mostly its a sausage party. :hahano:

this is classic example of typical male behavior.

:welcome:

:D

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Welcome, if you are not actually a female I salute your epic troll performance. If you are actually a female, I'm sorry. They will lose interest when something blinky sells for cheap...or too much.... or someone from Ohio gets caught impersonating again. You seem to be a pretty serious knolegable collector, I hope we can move past your unusual combination of hoby and gender and move on to trying to buy your one of a kind light for $45 shipped.....

Welcome

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
First off, welcome to the boards, Jenny. I'm sure by now you have been finding a wealth of info on all sorts of vintage lights/sirens. I'm real curious to see some snapshots those Mars parts you've been offered to you. Hopefully that deal pans out and you can make something of them!

As for your interest in this unique hobby, that's awesome. If we can talk shop about vintage bars, lights, and sirens for a few hours, I don't care if it's a guy or gal I'm chatting with. As long as we have a good time discussing it and sharing fun picking stories, it's all good :cool: .

I used a smiley to end my welcome, didn't I? Crap...............(j/k)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.