Hi, Im Jenny! Vintage Winky Blinky Collector

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Wigwam700 said:
:thumbsup:

Your photo looked pretty good too! :thumbsup:
Lol... Thank you Todd! Should I consider changing my member name to JennyBabe? I'm just kidding.

EMT-BLS said:
Well, since I don't want to seem biased towards women...I hereby take back my welcome. :D
Ok:sadcry: I understand.

JohnMarcson said:
Welcome, if you are not actually a female I salute your epic troll performance. If you are actually a female, I'm sorry. They will lose interest when something blinky sells for cheap...or too much.... or someone from Ohio gets caught impersonating again. You seem to be a pretty serious knolegable collector, I hope we can move past your unusual combination of hoby and gender and move on to trying to buy your one of a kind light for $45 shipped.....

Welcome
Wow John........ -Takes a bow- thank you, thank you, trolling is what I do best, NOT! :p Yes John I am female, I dunno about that apology though?doesn't seem very legit. :no: Who will lose interest? females in general on the site or me? I have overpaid and under paid for blinkies just like every other collector. I am a serious and sorta knowledgable collector, I too hope you can get past my unusual combination of hobby and gender. :yes: I don't know how I should feel about your whole post or this "and move on to trying to buy your one of a kind light for $45 shipped..... " ? I didn't just start collecting last night John, I have been collecting for several years, but I am severly picky as most women are.

What do you want from me my autobiography and a copy of my birth certificate? :bonk:

CrownVic97 said:
First off, welcome to the boards, Jenny. I'm sure by now you have been finding a wealth of info on all sorts of vintage lights/sirens. I'm real curious to see some snapshots those Mars parts you've been offered to you. Hopefully that deal pans out and you can make something of them!

As for your interest in this unique hobby, that's awesome. If we can talk shop about vintage bars, lights, and sirens for a few hours, I don't care if it's a guy or gal I'm chatting with. As long as we have a good time discussing it and sharing fun picking stories, it's all good :cool: .

I used a smiley to end my welcome, didn't I? Crap...............(j/k)
Thank you, yes the wealth of info is wonderful, I have even discovered many lights i didn't know existed. I will get you some snapshots of the items upon recieveing them, I went ahead and purchased them. :)
I think its an awesome hobby and believe these items should be preserved, they are so unique and special. I have gotten alot of greif for being a gal in this hobby and have had many people not take me serious. But they warm up to me when I start talking shop or become a repeated customer, lol! I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Jarred J. said:
there are several females on this board.

but mostly its a sausage party. :hahano:

this is classic example of typical male behavior.

:welcome:

:D

Sausage party or not, it's just nice to talk to a Doe once in awhile instead of all us Bucks around here! :bonk:

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
This is the next longest thread I think.

And welcome, and about the song, I wasn't born yet either, I had to Google it to get it. Sad I know, then I get sidetracked, to I found the wiki page and was reading that. Happens a lot, Google something, wiki it then click the links in the wiki and wiki those. What was I saying?

Oh yeah welcome, even though I have seen you around for awhile now, but I needed to be part of the in crowd lol, but it is true, sadly. Been here since 2004ish, and not many ladies interested in lights, sirens, and blinkies, and even fewer have found their way on to this site.

And I will leave the goat woman comments to myself, just wrong, but still LMAO.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Wow! It has been a year since I officially became an Elightbars member and what a year it has been. I have gained many new and great friends here, it has been a pleasure chatting, reading your posts and enjoying your collections here. I have learned a lot on this site and continue to learn more and more each day! I have purchased and sold many wonderful items here and with your help, drained my bank account! lol but you have also taken me serious and have helped my small collection grow. I appreciate your acceptance here on this site; there is a wonderful group of people here. Though some of us had a rough start I feel we will have many more wonderful years together here on this site, sharing our common interest. Thank you all for just being you, all the laughs, sharing your knowledge and amazing finds/collections!

Your friend in all that is blinkie,

Jenny

Someone on this site once asked me," Who calls these lights winkie blinkies? No one says that, that’s just stupid! " Throughout the year I have noticed that many of you also call them that now! :p

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Congrats on a year. I remember my first year so many years ago.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
my 1st year was 10 years ago!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.