Many Code 3 2100 LED Lightbar PARTS! And a few other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2012
Lawrenceburg, KY
Fighting17th said:
Sold items removed, some prices dropped, some new items added, some pictures added, details on the Argent changed, etc...

I may be interested in the Arjent. Do you have any red Solaris modules by any chance? can't use blue in ky, if you don't it's not a deal breaker. also, can you get me a quote on shipping to 40601? Thanks! :cool:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
FF/EMT-B HADEN said:
I may be interested in the Arjent. Do you have any red Solaris modules by any chance? can't use blue in ky, if you don't it's not a deal breaker. also, can you get me a quote on shipping to 40601? Thanks! :cool:

PM sent!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
A few Code 3 parts sold. I have probably 5 or 6 packages that will be going out tomorrow or Monday, that's great, keep the sales coming!!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Sorry been busy last week, but a few sold items removed and a few prices dropped.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
1 traffic advisor sold.

Make some offers on all of the strobe stuff and lenses in the 2nd post. Would really like to get rid of it all!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
A few strobes sold, make offers on all the strobe and halogen stuff left!!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Back from vacation. Let's get some of this older stuff sold so I can get a little organized and make some room to list a few newer things!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Skip Goulet said:
Good to see you back, John. What do you still have available?

Skip, everything that's listed is still available. I should be listing soon a bunch of Tomar Rect34 and 37 LEDs and parts from lightbars. I also have a Galaxy and an Advantedge that I'm considering parting out. Probably some other stuff too, I'm in the process of trying to clean and organize everything so I can see what all I have

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Bump. Sold items removed. Added a ton of Whelen Advantedge and 911EP Galaxy parts!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
rohmers said:
i assume that the takedowns from galaxy are sealed and could be mounted outside of the bar?

Yes, they do appear to be sealed, no guarantees on that but it seems like they are. I had my power invertor right there as I disassembled the bar and for some reason I completely forgot to test the takedowns, won't be home probably until Friday, but I'll test them then.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Fighting17th said:
I had my power invertor right there as I disassembled the bar and for some reason I completely forgot to test the takedowns

You're very fortunate to have forgotten! Using an inverter to power the takedowns, or any other part of that bar would almost certainly result in damage.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
shues said:
You're very fortunate to have forgotten! Using an inverter to power the takedowns, or any other part of that bar would almost certainly result in damage.

The takedowns I don't believe were run through the central flasher, they went straight out of the bar to some wires. So a 12volt DC supply would cause damage?

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Fighting17th said:
So a 12volt DC supply would cause damage?

Definitely don't supply the takedowns with the 120 volts AC that an inverter makes. Instead, use a 12 volt DC power supply, or a 12 volt battery.

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
So 12volt from a car battery would be fine? Maybe next time say that instead of just saying that would be bad. Lot of confusion there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.