Many Code 3 2100 LED Lightbar PARTS! And a few other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
shues said:
Definitely don't supply the takedowns with the 120 volts AC that an inverter makes. Instead, use a 12 volt DC power supply, or a 12 volt battery.

I think the confusion here was caused because I guess I misused the term invertor. What I have is a power supply that plugs into a standard household outlet. It then converts (inverts, whatever) the power to 12 volts, and has two leads with alligator clips (positive and negative). That's what I will test the takedowns with this weekend.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
rohmers said:
any answer on testing them?

anyone know how well these work as Takedowns?

Wow weird timing, I actually just got done testing them about an hour ago. Sorry, but none of them work. There was some rust and corrosion on the back of both so I couldn't get the bulbs out to get a close look at the bulb, but from looking inside as best I can, they look like all the bulbs are blown. With the condition of them, I think I'm just gonna pitch them. Unless you want them, they're yours for free. I could throw them in with something else if you were interested in anything else, or you just pay shipping.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Updated and cleaned up thread. Dropped a lot of prices. Make offers on multiple items and help me get rid of this stuff!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
FREE! Need to get rid of a lot of this junk that I've had listed for a year. Everything after the first few items is free.

May 23, 2013
nc
i need one of these in red

20130721_031312_zpsb7daed4c.jpg

and might be interested in the red oval lights up top

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Skip Goulet said:
What do you have left, John?

Well technically everything. I'm waiting to hear back from a few people on the mx dome, the single oval lights, and a handful of the circle lenses. But everything else is still up for grabs.

Just a heads up to everyone, if you take anything, for about the next 2 weeks I usually can only ship out on Mondays. Finishing out the last 2 weeks of college, so not home most of the week.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
BUMP. Please help me unclutter my for sale thread and my house by taking a few more of the free items.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
FREE! Everything is now free! I removed a few items and made everything free. Please take some of this stuff.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I'll take the red Advantedge endcaps and the pair of mounting feet, along with the rotator trays that we discussed previously. PM sent.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Skip Goulet said:
Could you please list exactly what you still have available?

Everything that is listed is still available, except for as he said ^ the Advantedge endcaps and feet, waiting to hear back from him. I'll update on that as soon as money is received for shipping.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
A few more items taken. Take the rest! Still waiting to hear back on the Advantedge parts

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
Fighting17th said:
A few more items taken. Take the rest! Still waiting to hear back on the Advantedge parts

I just sent a PM reply to your zip request so we can get an accurate shipping quote.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Everything taken so far has been shipped out. A few more things left to get rid of, come on people, it's free!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
All the advantedge parts are gone. Just a few things left. Somebody must want them before they go in the garbage.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Everything's finally gone except the endcaps. Someone take these before they go in the trash. Then I can either redo this thread or start a completely new one!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Since there didn't seem to be much interest, I dropped the prices on all lightbars.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Dropped prices again, and added a possible trade option (would have to confirm with the dept first).

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
BUMP! Huge thread update, added many items. All for the local FD and PD. Feel free to make reasonable offers and please read the trade restrictions.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Bump, sold items removed, some items added, pics of two items coming soon.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Everything that is still listed is still available. So I have the Galaxy, Streethawk, and Advantedge still for sale. Plus I have a 72" Advantedge of my own all rotator that I haven't listed yet. I also will have at least one LEDX and maybe optix 2100 as soon as I switch a few modules around that I can make all red all blue or split. My department may also have a 72" Aerodynic in great condition for sale soon.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Yeah it's definitely a standard size bar 47-49"ish. I can get it out tomorrow and get an exact measurement if you'd like

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Sorry I haven't updated this post in a while.

HUGE THREAD UPDATE, MANY ITEMS ADDED!

I'll make great deals on multiple items!

Check non-warning thread too, adding several items there too in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.