Smith and Wesson light bar NIB

I currently have a Virgin never installed still in original box with original invoice and build sheet Smith and Wesson light bar / EEC 8884.

Heres the problem I have no idea what to charge an interested buyer. I know the value of this bar used is between $100 - $300 depending on condition but this is NEW IN BOX (NOS anyway) not sure how to price it. Any ideas?

Ps

Keep in mind I have a buyer that's not connected to this sight. Which is the only thing that makes asking not a conflict of interest.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
EL1998P71 said:
I bought one several years ago, NIB for $175 and its a Detroit Spec Version (Takedowns also flash)

I am glad you posted this. I thought the OP was crazy when he suggested up to $300 for a used one :weird: I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a NIB one.

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
Adam 12 said:
I currently have a Virgin never installed still in original box with original invoice and build sheet Smith and Wesson light bar / EEC 8884.

Are you saying it's never been mounted (to a vehicle)?

SuperPuma

Dec 29, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Adam 12 said:
It is in original box with foam plastic with protective covering still on its name plate. Packing slip and build sheet show it being shiped to and received by the New Jersey State Police. So yes I'm in CA but it's NJ Spec.

Any chance of getting a copy of the build sheet ?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Adam 12 said:
It is in original box with foam plastic with protective covering still on its name plate. Packing slip and build sheet show it being shiped to and received by the New Jersey State Police. So yes I'm in CA but it's NJ Spec.

Nice, I'm loathe to admit it, but I lived in NJ when I was a youngin 83-86' and I remember these bar quite clearly. One of our neighbors was a NJ State Trooper and I have a recollection of these bars. Even though I never was really a fan of the S&W bars this version would be a keeper for me, just cause of history.

If I remember right, it should have amber flashers, and clear alleys.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.