Wanted Unitrol touchmaster with hi-low

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
I LOVE that siren. Just put one in my po-po BTW you can wire the RSL momentary button to put the siren into sweep mode (if you don't want to run to the horn switch)

I LOVE that siren. Just put one in my po-po BTW you can wire the RSL momentary button to put the siren into sweep mode (if you don't want to run to the horn switch)

Yes that works most of the time. There is a dip switch inside the housing that controls the output polarity of the RLS trigger. Depending on the make and model of the gun lock / timer they require either a positive trigger or a ground trigger.

Just a fun fact incase your RSL won't trigger the sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.