06+ Impala Pics

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I am looking for some interior lighting shot only of an 06 or newer impala. Thinking about buying a newer impala and thinking of going with a slick top setup. Just looking to see what everyone here has. As always, I need some pictures. Videos would help do. Also need some pics of the installation of these interior lights too. Thanks again.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
I can get you pics of my dual viper and rocket x stick if you want. I drive a marked unit with a lightbar, but can show you how my added lights look, as well as where the strobes are.

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Thanks. That would be great. I am also looking for pics of them with Inner Edges installed or Visor lights installed. Also looking to see some videos of LED HAW videos too.

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Yes it is. And from what I understand they are not all to effective.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Yea that thing is freaking ugly, i would rather just call in or type in all my plates rather than have that ugly hunk of metal on my trunk!

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
What about putting it on the push bumper? Or would the lens get all filthy with road grime?

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I know I am going to sound like a prick, but can we keep this on topic. I am just looking for pictures. Not a discussion on LPRs and where they should be mounted. When I get an email about a reply to this topic I want to see something I am looking for, not what other ppl are saying about the LPR. Thanks guys and girls.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Here are the strobes in our 2 07 Impalas

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0586.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0590.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0589.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0591.jpg

Here is how me and the other guy have our other lights set up (first 2 mine, others are his)

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0587.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0588.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0592.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_DSCF0593.jpg

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
RL1, Thanks. How well are those HAWs in the main Headlight housings? I see there are two different positions Which one is better? If I am going to add some HAWs they are going to be LEDs instead of Strobes.

Jordan C.

Jun 12, 2010
Florida
ffjwhite said:
RL1, Thanks. How well are those HAWs in the main Headlight housings? I see there are two different positions Which one is better? If I am going to add some HAWs they are going to be LEDs instead of Strobes.

All of the local patrol Impalas around my neck of the woods have the HAWs going up through the bottom. They are decently effective if you move them forward more in the housing because then they can be seen better at the intersections.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
I wish my car was more like Jordan's with the strobes farther forward. They aren't bad when you have the head lights off; when they are on, you can see something flashing, just hard to see head on. I really like how the high beams are seperate from the main light, it seems to give the wig-wag's a little more punch, esp with the head lights on. If you are going with vertex HAW, I would do like the other guy's car and have then on the side. If you are doing something more candle shaped, do like mine. Since the other guy is on the other rotation, we never work together so Im not really sure how his look. I really like having strobes in the rear, and would love it if I could have the strobes pop together when the traffic backer is doing the brake lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.