2000 Crown Vic

eastfire510

Jun 8, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Ok, this car has been stripped down now (left the fire dept) and most of the equipment has been sold. I just wanted to share what i did with it

Enjoy :)

ai295.photobucket.com_albums_mm159_eastfire510_th_001.jpg

And if anyone wants the bar let me know ;)

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
hey, everyone wants something for nothing. People don't know the meaning of 'fair market value', however they know 'lowball'

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
eastfire510 said:
... i don't want to put it in the for sale forum and be jerked around by people who don't want to pay anything for it.

... so your gonna try to "skirt" it for sale in a non sale forum? :lol:

talk about exposure.. ;)

and I'll offer ya 5 bucks.. seems to be the highest offer thus far. :p

spc2315

Mar 27, 2011
Connecticut
eastfire510 said:
The bar is a whelen patriot that i made all led....all blue in color with LED takedowns/alleys and amber arrowstick

how much and interested in trade? :undecided:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.