2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

lytsnsrns

Oct 11, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Hello all,

So I recently decided to actually bite down and finish my vehicle. Below is the current equipment installed. My original plan was to use a Apollo 600 behind the grill, but the siren speakers wouldn't allow that, my current problem I would like to solve is to get more lighting to the sides, but I will not drill into the bumper or fenders. I am thinking of doing either a Feniex rocker panel kit or few smaller light heads on the rocker panel. I will attempt to post a video of what I currently have except there is no white due to park kill.

Vehicle is a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Currently have the following done to the vehicle:

Rear
  • Tomar RECT13 L-Stick 8 Head Red - Window
  • Feniex Cobra T-6 Red - License Plate
  • Feniex Cannon 120 Red/White - Reverse Lights (Wired to flash red, override for reverse and scene light.) I am slacking on changing the pattern on them from the red/white to just red.
Side

• Sound Off nForce Red/White - Window
Front

• Sound Off nForce Red/White - Window (Steady burn White for Takedown.)
  • Tomar RECT-14 Red X4 - Grill (Custom made brackets)
  • Feniex Cannon 360 Red/White - Fog Lights (White fog lights, Red warning take over.)
  • Sound Off ISO Select-A-Pattern Headlight Flasher

All controlled by a Sound Off nErgy 400 dual tone remote siren, with 2 Sound Off 100H Speakers.

Slide 1 (Rear/Minimal Sides):
  • Rear Cannons Flash Red
  • Rear License Plates Lights
  • Rear Lightbar
Slide 2 (Includes Mode 1)
  • Rear Side Window nForce (Red only)
  • Front Window nForce (Red only)
  • Front Cannon Fog Lights
  • Tomar RECT 14 in grill
Slide 3 (Includes all of Slide 1&2)
  • Activate HLF - Powerpulse Pattern
  • Activate dual color on all nForces

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Roof racks make great mounts for lights--especially side lighting. A Feniex T3 or T6 may fit in the gap between the BOTTOM of the roof rack's side rail & the roof. Mount it to the bottom of the roof rack so its hanging or suspended from the bottom of the roof rack.

Bogie

Jan 19, 2012
Queens,NY
While there is a air gap on the roof rack I don't believe any light head would fit. Might be able to surface mount something narrow like a SOS Ghost if you made a proper angled base to level the units

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helmi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.