2005 Tahoe LT POV

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Looks AMAZING! Ive been trying to come up with a "cruise" option. My valor wont do cruise mode without the SS3000 Platinum. Its lookin like this is the route im gonna do, and steady burn the perimeter lights.

RobK

May 23, 2010
Tolland County, CT
pdk9 said:
Looks fantastic Rob. My only complaint, however, is that you do not have enough radios/comm.s installed!

I'll see what I can do about adding another radio or two.

pdk9 said:
I would've preferred the strobe HAWs be utilized over the vertexes, but it's still great.

Here is an old video. See if you can catch the strobe flashes:

Well, it is an AED and I wish it was attached. When I moved the vehicle to get out of the parking lot light, I forgot it was there and it fell off the bumper.

Thanks for the other comments. The install is almost 6 years on the making.

AZEMT

May 21, 2010
Phoenix, AZ USA
MT22FD said:
Is that an AED attached to your rear bumper?

I was going to make a joke about this...that having the AED positioned there for quick access is pretty sweet. :p But, in reality, it's only there to block the license plate to prevent broadcasting one's license plate number on the internet. Most people block/photoshop their plates out when posting pics and vids on here.

MT22FD

Dec 17, 2011
Southern New Jersey
RobK said:
Well, it is an AED and I wish it was attached. When I moved the vehicle to get out of the parking lot light, I forgot it was there and it fell off the bumper.

AZEMT said:
I was going to make a joke about this...that having the AED positioned there for quick access is pretty sweet. :p But, in reality, it's only there to block the license plate to prevent broadcasting one's license plate number on the internet. Most people block/photoshop their plates out when posting pics and vids on here.

Darn! I agree with AZEMT, I was hoping this was some crazy external-AED setup.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.