Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas

action

Jun 14, 2010
LA
Looks Great! Can you tell me the manufacturer and part number for the dual impress charger faceplate please?

NCRWide

May 11, 2011
NCR Region
action said:
Looks Great! Can you tell me the manufacturer and part number for the dual impress charger faceplate please?

The console and all faceplates are by Troy Products. The faceplate is a FPHT1000(s)d if I remember correctly. If you can them they will know what you need if you tell them a motorola dual charger faceplate

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Ben E. said:
What's the 4 antennas for in a square on the roof? Lojack or something?

No, not according to the description they are just placed in an order that may look like the LoJack 4 antenna system. I also do not see a LoJack tracker in the pictures.

Roof:

GPS low profile antenna

UHF BMLPV450 Antenna

2 800 MHz BMLPV700 Antenna

2 VHF NMOWBQB Antenna

2 Sti-Co Multiband Antenna

NCRWide

May 11, 2011
NCR Region
JaBradt85 said:
Where is the light and siren control?

The Motorola O9 head (the large one at the top of the console) controls all lights and siren via the Motorola Universal Relay Controller and Motorola Siren. The buttons at the top left are for the siren. The PA button is to the right and uses the radio mic. The 3 buttons to the right of the rotating switch control the Traffic Dominator for right out, left out and center out. The rotating switch is:

0 all light and siren off

1 rear lights on

2 all lights on

3 all light and siren to yelp

The vehicle hornring is tied in and gives airhorn on press of the vehicle horn.

The traffic director buttons override the rotating switch

Byte

May 21, 2010
N.E.O.
Does the MW800 restrict or block the shifter??

NCRWide said:
Top of console showing MW800 12" monitor with Jotto Desk Rock Over Mount and Motorola O9 head

ai1196.photobucket.com_albums_aa415_NCRwide_ConsoleComputer.jpg

Also, this is a very nice and clean install.

SSgt Elmer

May 21, 2010
NE WI, USA
ISU_Cyclone said:
I'll add to the list of people asking: What is this very well equipped vehicle used for? Not that I assume it is not legitimate, but because I'm curious as hell! :)

+1, we'd give our left nut to work there! :thumbsup:

That truck is absolutely beautiful. Install is a work of art. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Owl

Oct 7, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Outstanding job, I will be assisting on a 2011 Tahoe install as soon as our PD takes delivery. I can only hope it looks half as good as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.