2014 Ford F-150 Firefighter POV (undercover)

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Here's a recent install of a 2014 Ford F-150 Firefighters POV.

List of equipment:

Star ULB24 Visor Bar
Star LCS869 Remote Siren (customer provided)
Feniex Cobra T3 Lights: grille, sides and on rear license plate bracket
Feniex Cannon Led Hide Aways in reverse lights, with reverse override
Siren Speaker (customer provided)

Are those 4 clear modules in the ILB TDs, or are they just clear inboards? I wish customer went with more red (RRRC CRRR) to have larger red footprints or gone with a lineum to have the entire DS and entire PS alternating all Red and all clear. How come no HLF?
I think having both running board T3s being red and flashing together would've looked nicer too.
Thanks for sharing your work.

Looks awesome but it needs some decals i dont understand "undercover" fire trucks unless maybe your a volunteer... I think if it was marked as a firetruck it might actually not get broken into by some crackhead that wants a free gun or bullet proof vest because he would know its a fire truck and not a undercover police car....

Reactions: Mrlunchbox
Looks awesome but it needs some decals i dont understand "undercover" fire trucks unless maybe your a volunteer... I think if it was marked as a firetruck it might actually not get broken into by some crackhead that wants a free gun or bullet proof vest because he would know its a fire truck and not a undercover police car....
Its listed as POV in the original post. Its just his personal car.

Question for the rear cannons. I've been debating doing that with my truck, but with how small the housing is on these style F150's I'm not sure if I'll get get flash with it not replacing the OEM light. How effective are the cannons for illumination when backing up?

Last edited:

It's his POV..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minnesota_em_vehicles