Wanted 2016 Ford PI sedan power outlet panel

Nolines

Silver Supporter
My fastest answer to finding that would be find your local taxi parts dealer and bring your vin number that's usually how you can get Ford factory parts at just above dealer cost they will tell you if they can get it for you cause I'm betting it's not an in stock item but be specific about what you don't want and make sure it's the right part cause sometimes everyone messes up.. can't tell you how many times Ford sent the wrong piece.

OP
OP
A

atikovi

Taxi place buys from a Ford dealer too so it won't be any cheaper than the discount I get on a $180 list price part. Will check some junk yards and probably get it for $20-$30 if they have it.

Nolines

Silver Supporter
So your paying a lil over dealer cost not full retail then?? Good luck on the junkyards, I like new myself while I still can.

OP
OP
A

atikovi

List is $183. I get 25% off at my dealer. Many online places give over 30% off. https://www.mikebrownfordparts.com/p/Ford__Special-Service-Police-Sedan/Console-Trim-Panel-Front--Rear--Upper/54138672/DG1Z5404608JB.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla&partnerDevice=c&userLocation=9007783 But with shipping it's usually about the same. Still, $125 is a bit much for a little trim panel and the $100 I save is worth the trouble to look in the junkyard. Will get other parts too while there.

Nolines

Silver Supporter
Ok just for shi.. and giggles I will talk to my parts provider what's his cost to me for that same item and get back with you... But I may need the last 8 of your vin at the worst your whole vin cause sometimes Ford can be a bit of a biotch!

badbrad

I need one too, these are rare because most police interceptors were NOT ordered with Factory console. The civilian taurus has different Center radio trim plate that covers this trim plate.

I tried ordering one online last week from two different places and they both sent me a refund the next day saying it is out of stock from ford.

If someone can get a hold of one to borrow from a friend or so, i can bring it to work and have one 3d printed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzanneBeMe
Top Bottom