888 Too fast

JohnMarcson

Site Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
EL1998P71 said:
Video doesn't play well on my end, I get about 2 sec's of video then it goes right to ended with replay options
Changed to a direct link

I tried in VLC and Windows Media Player and got errors on both about the file being corrupted or damaged. :roll:

My guess is that it's a 6 volt motor, but that is just a wild guess.

pdx911 said:
I tried in VLC and Windows Media Player and got errors on both about the file being corrupted or damaged. :roll:
It's a quicktime file. I'll try to get a better vide today

I opened it up it looks just like this inside

I assume this is 6v guts in 12 v housing...

John,

As you can see from the name tag on the motor, this is definitely a 12 volt unit. It is not too fast, but rather the proper speed for the early motor and gear set up that it has. Let me say it again. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS LIGHT. IT IS A 12 VOLT UNIT. You can take that to the bank!!

John Dorgan

Sorry John , I didnt know that there was 2 different models of that light . I just thought there was one speed .I know that mine is about half that speed. What time period would that light that John Marcson has be from? Thanks

Sirenman said:
John,
As you can see from the name tag on the motor, this is definitely a 12 volt unit. It is not too fast, but rather the proper speed for the early motor and gear set up that it has. Let me say it again. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS LIGHT. IT IS A 12 VOLT UNIT. You can take that to the bank!!

John Dorgan

Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381