aerodynic led

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
I was wondering if anyone close by has ever had the aerodynic led bar? I think they used to make a streethawk upfitted with led's also. Im just curious about them, as they are big and huge like the old lights but bright like the new ones

17856485624c769f664b1b2.jpg

KAdams327

Oct 28, 2011
MI
Never had one but it sure looks cool. If anyone has a video of one they have that'd be awesome.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
I have a mini-aero. Thats all i could afford, lol. The full size led aero's are VERY expensive! They never made any streethawks with leds in the upper section.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22ADX3.jpg

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
AshSkip said:
a few years ago federal had pics posted on their site with streethawks with led's

new to me....i'm pretty sure i would have seen them if they did. Federal offered lower level leds, but thats it. got pics? i know the china knock-offs were led.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
The 2 halogen minibars sure look like they are halfe led and halfe rotator to me. Anyone else see this or is it my bad eyes? I may have staired into the blinkies too long :crazy:

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
AshSkip said:
The 2 halogen minibars sure look like they are halfe led and halfe rotator to me. Anyone else see this or is it my bad eyes? I may have staired into the blinkies too long :crazy:

The FDNY uses 3 mini Aeros, the two outer ones have an outboard halogen rotator and inner R/W LED's while the center bar is only R/W LED's.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
lotsofbars said:
The FDNY uses 3 mini Aeros, the two outer ones have an outboard halogen rotator and inner R/W LED's while the center bar is only R/W LED's.

Thanks for clarifying that. I thought my eyes were deceiving me.

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.