all kinds of lights

bwoodruff

Aug 8, 2011
Upstate NY
CPS LED Lighting said:
Yeah, you could consider that to be one issue with our flasher boxes. You would have to scroll through the patterns until you get to the TA pattern that you want. Now once you get to that pattern and the unit is turned off, that pattern would be saved. We looked into going with another flasher box that would allow you to manually select the TA patterns but it was going to increase the prices. We wanted to keep the prices as low as possible. One idea would be to use another type of flasher on the market such as the Whelen TA box. Here is a video of our current flasher box

Thanks for the well thought out reply and the video. I very much like the compact size of the flasher box. Would be nice to have a couple small buttons for "favorite" patterns, but for the price it seems pretty awesome regardless.

noturbizniss

Dec 6, 2011
New York
CPS LED Lighting said:
Yeah, you could consider that to be one issue with our flasher boxes. You would have to scroll through the patterns until you get to the TA pattern that you want. Now once you get to that pattern and the unit is turned off, that pattern would be saved. We looked into going with another flasher box that would allow you to manually select the TA patterns but it was going to increase the prices. We wanted to keep the prices as low as possible. One idea would be to use another type of flasher on the market such as the Whelen TA box. Here is a video of our current flasher box

Speaking of flashing, can the products all be synced up using a ss2000? Can the flash patterns be changed with the ss2000?

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
noturbizniss said:
Speaking of flashing, can the products all be synced up using a ss2000? Can the flash patterns be changed with the ss2000?

on any of the products that have the flasher built into the unit you would be able to program a SS2000 output to be able to change patterns.

Nov 29, 2011
Opelika, AL
ccsobaker said:
They are standard output, they are bright enough but you can tell a difference when next to say whelen or another big name company.

Yeah, the standard output would be a difference especially comparing to the output of Whelen. It would be nice if you could have compared the Whelen to our high intensity. Either way Whelen is an awesome company!

Nov 29, 2011
Opelika, AL
bwoodruff said:
Thanks for the well thought out reply and the video. I very much like the compact size of the flasher box. Would be nice to have a couple small buttons for "favorite" patterns, but for the price it seems pretty awesome regardless.

Its also nice to be able to see the pattern the item is throwing out so you don't have to get in and out of the vehicle. I like to change may patterns often depending on the mood I'm in, lol.

noturbizniss

Dec 6, 2011
New York
To the op or moderators -

There seems to be a lot of interest in CPS and most of the information discussed can be found in this thread. I thought it might be helpful to change the title of the thread to include CPS LED in some form. Just my $.02

noturbizniss

Dec 6, 2011
New York
@CPS LED LIghting or @FireMedic129 Was wondering if you have any more information about the LED Intersection light. The website doesn't have much description...where does it mount, how many LED, what are the color options, perhaps a picture of it mounted or a video?

Many thanks!m

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
noturbizniss said:
@CPS LED LIghting or @FireMedic129 Was wondering if you have any more information about the LED Intersection light. The website doesn't have much description...where does it mount, how many LED, what are the color options, perhaps a picture of it mounted or a video?
Many thanks!m

I will get you the information on our new products we are offering as soon as I can. I am away from my computer at the moment and I don't have all that information on my IPhone.

Erik

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
SRB said:
The SuperVisor lightbar allready went UP in price.... CRAP! to late for me i guess
I am working on getting a group buy together on the Supervisor. If we can get enough people interested in it we will be able to offer an amazing deal on them.

SRB

May 21, 2010
USA/Midwest
FireMedic129 said:
I am working on getting a group buy together on the Supervisor. If we can get enough people interested in it we will be able to offer an amazing deal on them.

Count me in!

Anyone else? Only thing is, I would like that High Output ver.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
SRB said:
Count me in!

Anyone else? Only thing is, I would like that High Output ver.

We plan on offering both the standard and high intensity versions. The same upgrade price will apply to the group buy as well. That is the same charge we pay for upgrading to high intensity. I started a thread on the group buy. Post over there and tell your friends!!!

SRB

May 21, 2010
USA/Midwest
FireMedic129 said:
We plan on offering both the standard and high intensity versions. The same upgrade price will apply to the group buy as well. That is the same charge we pay for upgrading to high intensity. I started a thread on the group buy. Post over there and tell your friends!!!

Where is the thread?

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
SRB said:
Where is the thread?

Its under "visual warning equipment"

Called "feeler for group buy"

Would post a link but I am on my iPhone so I have limited functions

Nov 29, 2011
Opelika, AL
Erik will be taking on the group buy. I say every busy and won't be able to chime in as much as he can. He will be able to make sure that responses get answered quick. Thanks everyone!!

tecster

Dec 1, 2011
Connecticut
This is very disappointing...to see a company such as Strobes N' More post such disprespecting comments on a product or company that they have obviously not delt with. I've heard good things about Keith and his comrads and I myself am very interested in seeing how the community likes his products.

Just think StrobesN'More...competition - is that what you're worried about? A company providing similar service, competitive products at a competitive price?

I would like to see some encouraging words, everyone has got to start of somewhere... atleast he is not lying to us and telling us that he doesn't outsource his business - for that I am thankful for...the possibility of an honest businessman.

"Buy cheap, get cheap"...That's not always the motto. Maybe he has a better distrubutor for product, that gives him a good price - then he can sell for a good price...or in your case "cheap" price...

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
I always share positive comments and my comments are not directed to the owners whom I know nothing about. I am simply stating products are the same Chinese products sold by everyone else. Happy new years.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
Strobesnmore said:
Another website showing Whelen light bars and selling Chinese junk! When will you guys learn? "buy cheap get cheap" this saying has never let me down.

As a company that also imports lights and brands them as your own i am surprised to see that you felt the need to bash somebody! i had always thought that your company was above that. i am disappointed to see that you have degraded yourself to the point that you need to join the " lets bash somebody that might be a competitor" club.

I am a little upset now knowing i have done business with you in the past. People want to keep saying that we are only selling Chinese junk, i am sorry you feel that way. i wish that you would have given us a chance as i think you would of been very happy with the product.

I am also a Authorized dealer for Whelen,Axixtech,Federal Signal,Feniex,Tomar, Nova, SVP, and a bunch more. With that being said i dont see how it should matter what picture i use!

Thank you for giving me your opinion on our product ( that you have never seen), i now know where not to recommend somebody purchase from when i for some reason am not able to help them.

thank you for showing us all Strobesnmore's true colors.

Have a great evening.

Erik

tecster

Dec 1, 2011
Connecticut
I beg to differ, that comment was far from positive and in no shape, manner or form a compliment. Any idea you had of trying to uncover the fact that they outsource their products to Chinese distributors are far from needed since they provided us with that information from the get go.

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
The site I looked at and referenced in the title had all Chinese lights and no name brands. These products offer no certifications, testing, SAE ratings, and unless the seller buys it himaelf zero product liability insurance. i removed my post as it was not intended to offend anyone. My apologies.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
nobody has any questions about the products that are from CPS?

i am here to help.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
bwoodruff said:

I can't say if that is the "Exact" same product we offer. What i can say is that judging by the picture i do seem the very strong similarities between the two products. I know that ours is not offered in a Linear setup.

Thank you for your interest. if there is anything else i can help with please feel free to let me know

bwoodruff

Aug 8, 2011
Upstate NY
FireMedic129 said:
I can't say if that is the "Exact" same product we offer. What i can say is that judging by the picture i do seem the very strong similarities between the two products. I know that ours is not offered in a Linear setup.
Thank you for your interest. if there is anything else i can help with please feel free to let me know

Thanks. :) Not the right time to upgrade the lightbar, but that is the one I've got my eye on when the time comes.

jmat1980

Dec 25, 2011
CT
Do you have any more specs on this lightbar? Dimensions? Pics of the back and the mounting bracket also...

How do you change flash patterns and operate the takedowns if equipped? I assume there is a switch on the back but I saw nothing that mentioned it. Also, what is the length of the wire between to passenger side and drivers side?

Thanks

BowersZach

Dec 19, 2011
United States Iowa
jmat1980 said:
Do you have any more specs on this lightbar? Dimensions? Pics of the back and the mounting bracket also...

How do you change flash patterns and operate the takedowns if equipped? I assume there is a switch on the back but I saw nothing that mentioned it. Also, what is the length of the wire between to passenger side and drivers side?

Thanks

39.3701"*9.0551"*1.5748" send me email address and ill send you some install pics. Flash patterns are on the cig plug. There is about 12" of cable between each housing.

BowersZach

Dec 19, 2011
United States Iowa
noturbizniss said:
I was wondering whatever happened to the LED Intersection light i saw on the website. I had asked for more information on it, but now i see that the item is no longer listed LED INTERSECT [LED0079] - $50.00 : HID Headquarters, Your SOURCE for HID Plug n Play kits.

Sorry some maintanace on some of the items that was one. Sorry about that. Its back up now with a diffrent name. The light is actually a grill light but can be used as a intersection light.Intersection Light.pdf

Attachments

• Intersection Light.pdf
    301 bytes · Views: 104

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.