Anyone actually used or installed Feniex products yet?

WireKing

Dec 16, 2010
USA Southwest
I'm interested in seeing their interior visor light bar in an actual install on a vehicle.

Just wondering if the Phillips Engineered 4 watt LEDs are really that much more brighter than whats offered by other companies.

i dont know but i wanna buy just the housing to it, which u can do on their website.

KP

HFD eng1ine said:
i dont know but i wanna buy just the housing to it, which u can do on their website.
KP

you must buy at least 6 led heads with it !!! thats what i was told when i called......

I bought a pair of Python T-4 LED lightheads. They are well built and insanely bright. The flash patterns are cool and actually resemble a strobe light flash.

Proled...

We know they have had email issues with their servers but that was a few weeks ago...none of our emails have been getting the bounce back...so don't know what to tell you there.

We have the Python T-1000, T-4's, Fairy's and the Olympian Controller in our Charger....we are waiting for our I-5 computer system and Pegasus Interior Lightbar to finish production. Feniex is telling us the last week of January.

As soon as we have it in...pics and video will be posted

Tra-Fx

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381