Axixtech Torrent Dual-Color?

TangoDown

May 22, 2010
Montana
Saw the new Axixtech Torrents were out on responderpse.com

Anybody had a chance to install one or work with one up close? I am curious to see what the new dual-color generation is going to bring. Seems like every major manufacturer has something in the chute regarding this new fad.

Poor choice of wording - I don't think "fad" really fits the bill. I do honestly think we are going to see a lot of new LED products with the multi-color technology... perhaps trend? :)

The production models of the full dual color led lightbars are not yet ready. We received our pre-production lightbars last week and we are currently in testing and providing feedback to Brooking and the manufacturer regarding the new designs. I hope to have more information available next week on my website, including some video as well. The entire lightbar changes from red/blue to all amber.

Any plan on them making a red/blue alternating bar... instead of red/blue to amber? I would think more people would be interested in the red/blue to blue/red or what not... all blue or all red... ya know?

Andy - FSO/LXP said:
Dan, I'm not even an MI anymore and I know this! Get on the ball brother! ;)

http://www.responderpse.com/

FULL DUAL COLOR BAR ON FRONT PAGE[/quote:3gv07itl]

I knew they were working on it, but haven't released it yet as ResponderPSE stated.

I should have said not in production yet. Symantics anyone?

Dan - it's all water under the bridge. Anyway, I think it will be interesting to see how the new dual-color lightbars compare. The next few years could hold some definite leaps and bounds in terms of lighting. I'm not counting on the cost going down anytime soon, though :)

Have a good one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381