Axixtech Torrent Dual-Color?

TangoDown

May 22, 2010
Montana
Saw the new Axixtech Torrents were out on responderpse.com

Anybody had a chance to install one or work with one up close? I am curious to see what the new dual-color generation is going to bring. Seems like every major manufacturer has something in the chute regarding this new fad.

TangoDown

May 22, 2010
Montana
Poor choice of wording - I don't think "fad" really fits the bill. I do honestly think we are going to see a lot of new LED products with the multi-color technology... perhaps trend? :)

ResponderPSE

May 28, 2010
Saint Louis
The production models of the full dual color led lightbars are not yet ready. We received our pre-production lightbars last week and we are currently in testing and providing feedback to Brooking and the manufacturer regarding the new designs. I hope to have more information available next week on my website, including some video as well. The entire lightbar changes from red/blue to all amber.

nwiamedic

May 21, 2010
Woodbury County, Iowa
Any plan on them making a red/blue alternating bar... instead of red/blue to amber? I would think more people would be interested in the red/blue to blue/red or what not... all blue or all red... ya know?

TangoDown

May 22, 2010
Montana
Dan - it's all water under the bridge. Anyway, I think it will be interesting to see how the new dual-color lightbars compare. The next few years could hold some definite leaps and bounds in terms of lighting. I'm not counting on the cost going down anytime soon, though :)

Have a good one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.