Best Ford Explorer POV! NEW DUAL COLOR SCENE LIGHTS TODAY!

JohnFireFan

Jan 29, 2012
Louisiana
The Impaxx mounted externally produce enough light for a true alley/flood combo. Mounting the Impaxx interior or behind tint reduces the output which is not even worth putting the take down lights on because it sucks, more or less. Mounting the Titan X behind tint was a bad idea for my install. If they were mounted externally like the Impaxx they would be great but punching through the tint doesn't produce enough scene lighting to be visible.

I'll get night shots tonight driving down a street with em' on.

JohnFireFan

Jan 29, 2012
Louisiana
I know the video will probably never do justice for this but- I've always wanted to know how well dual color lights such as these nforce lights as well as apollos work for scene lighting, do they actually produce adequate light?
Sorry about the delay. I took these alright photos tonight. Not the best quality but shows that they indeed work. Those two photos are with just the side scene lights on, not including the LED Unity spotlight,

Scene Lights 1.jpgScene Lights 2.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.