Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Hey YO nic!, my refund hasnt come through on my paypal, just letting you know seeing hows I won an all!

At work, I really hate this job, I am sure some have figured that out by now, My brother made it in from houston, saw him yesterday, sunday I took of  (Which A means I dont have to listen to the "Church" next door) and B means Im going to the lake with my family and getting drunk! (I deserve it)
Should be fixed... should have told me sooner, must have frozen upon doing it. 

back at work for 6 hours after Chinese food and a 3 hour nap

Reactions: tsquale
some kid on a crotch rocket is giving the city cops a run for their money. he's passed almost all of them so fast they cant get a tag, turned around and did it to them again... :crazy:

some people's kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a fun time...we're just trying to get the crazies in and out of the ER as quickly as possible. Thanks to the rain they keep coming back though..

Sounds like a fun time...we're just trying to get the crazies in and out of the ER as quickly as possible. Thanks to the rain they keep coming back though..

I want bacon.

But for now I'll be happy wiring up my electronics board for my truck. This feniex 4200 is going to be awesome!
3/4 done. Calling it a night / morning. Had to change the layout a half dozen times to make it all just right.

Now to find connectors for it. May have to cheap out and use terminal strips. Only thing readily available in Canada

And I still want bacon. Sigh.

the bike was found minus the rider in a bush....

the tag comes back to a honda in this county.

the vin comes back to a yamaha in a different county...

the plot thickens.

Last edited by a moderator:
some kid on a crotch rocket is giving the city cops a run for their money. he's passed almost all of them so fast they cant get a tag, turned around and did it to them again... :crazy:

some people's kids
Been there, done that.

Also you don't have to blow by them fast to keep them from getting a number.... If you stay on one wheel they can't get your number either.  

ok... i was asked this in chat but i dont know how to do it. How does someone block someone?

I believe you have to go to their profile and click block.

It's a national holiday, people... First college football Saturday of the season!!! GO BLUE!! GO U!!

I believe you have to go to their profile and click block.

It's a national holiday, people... First college football Saturday of the season!!! GO BLUE!! GO U!!
Go Navy, beat Army

sorry folks you cant ignore yourself...

no no further updates. they had a shots fired call and the LT thought it might have been from the biker to get them away from the area but it wasn't.

didn't hear anything else until I passed out at 430am.

now back at work till 4am again

Michigan destroyed App St... Maybe their offense and defense will find a way to click all season.

t - 4 hours 30 minutes and countrng

sorry. im enjoyin my 4 day weekend.

no wait, i earned it; im not sorry :razz:

Reactions: tsquale
except for my stint in the Army ive never had a 3 or 4 day weekend... (unless vacation was involved but thats not the same thing.)

Now I am wondering who Nic is trying to ignore

some people's kids
Years back our city cops had this problem with one guy.  He'd figure out where they were running radar, fly by them, and then get around the block and pass them again (as they are getting up to speed with lights on).  Drove them nuts.  He finally got back into a residential area and tried to lose them by dropping the bike and sliding into bushes... unfortunately for him, he kept the brake squeezed and directed the units right to him.

I'd be happy with 8 wins.. Very possible
Their card is pretty mild this year so they'll make that. The issue is with their poor choice of backing a qb who has no abilities. It happened with their last 3 choices. It's sad he's holding on to a pipe dream he won't be drafted ad a qb at least and has already graduated he's just playing to hold off the real world.

I am a huge Michigan fan just so you know. I just think Hoke has a few priorities mixed up. I will add they haven't looked this good in s long time though. They're finally getting back to that large bodied defense that they've been known for. Now just get back to being the best qb producing University then I will be happy

From my inside track, Gardner has stepped up his in the pocket reading. He did show it a bit yesterday, obviously that was App State but he did call quite a few times to adjust blocking and routes which is a big step. He's also packed on some more muscle which will help him place the ball a bit with more strength to adjust with. I agree he isn't the best of choice for QB, but if the Blue decide to keep running hard, with a couple 10 yard passes scattered in there, Gardner should do pretty well.

What I worry about is the defense. Starters shut down App State who tends to have a powerful O, but in the end it's still App State and this is their first year in the FBS. If they can find a way to win by a couple TDs against the overrated ND squad, I'll be happy.

So I have ran a few calls with my trailblazer with a sho-me siren/controller, feniex Titan speaker. It sounds better than the system in my Silverado. But the Silverado has the speaker behind the grill and a ranch hand legend grille guard

i woke up at 2 and had my leftover chicken, bacon, portabella mushroom and feta cheese pizza from yesterday

now at work for another 12 hours

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1