Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

i had a part time job a few years back with the city, while doing this the city gave the full time employees a 2% percent raise and their insurance went up 4%.....

:crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
id like to know what a pay raise is.....

or a bonus...

these terms are foreign to me... LOL
If it makes you feel any better, I dont know those terms either, nor do I know of this "PTO" everyone speaks of

sadly whatever most jobs call it, be it sick time, personal holidays, PTO, etc: i dont get any

me either...

my girlfriend has like 40 days of "sick leave" at the nations top employer but it costs "points" to take them so its damned if you do damned if you don't... 

if I get sick I have to take vacation days, and that's not a vacation to me.

waiting on one more item for my project to be finished. I guess its on a slow boat from china. I ordered stuff Monday and it got here yesterday from 2 different states...

Fuck it...that is the thought before a lot of my decisions.

Reactions: MEVS06
a needle pulling thread?

Reactions: GPC
dang I just saw I forgot to mention the GF and myself have finally moved out of the "stone age"  She got us a blu ray player. I don't own any blu rays yet but they do make older dvds look better, especially since we're not running a/v wire to an old vcr to coax to the tv. straight hdmi now!

also having surround side via optical cable for regular tv just became my new liked thing lol....

still waiting on the slow boat from china for my dc voltmeter for my project.  next 2 days im off... yea!

A little lemon juice never hurt anyone.

With snowmageddon 15 about to start up yonder I'm sure the posts will come in like a blizzard

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Yeah, they talked about that a lot on the radio today. Just listening to the radio, driving at work with my window down, enjoying some sunshine and mid 60's for the temperature. Man winter is a bitch.

"global warming"

It's my Monday again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking back in for another 12...  No additional snow in my area, but the winds drifted the snow 6-14" on the sides of the road...  lol

so my bosses boss is PMS'n this week... and he's a man...

yeah work! :angry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468