Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

That horrible moment when you realize you have no chips to go with your sandwich.

I cant have chips yet. Or sandwich.

Reactions: GPC
yea.... dayshift...... :rolleyes:

got 2 more items for my next project coming in today.

Can't decide if I need to poop or not...

its snowing....

:diggrave:

It's cold enough outside you don't need a fridge

Reactions: tsquale
My Monday. Work 1500-2300. Ready for this bitter cold to disappear. Had a traffic accident last night. No fun standing outside and directing traffic in 3ºF

back on 2nd. got some work done on a couple of projects

my first one is updating some lighting on my trailer.. the other is my secret project...

pic 1 is the final layout I decided upon... the other is what I did last night.... ive decided to get a smaller voltmeter and ordered it and a dpdt switch to check DC voltage off of 2 different things.

ill give a free like to whoever figures out what this is going to be... (shouldn't be hard LOL)

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
so, the rescue squad I'm on is the county's "Emergency Tree Pruning Service/Roadway Removal" when the highway dept is not working, they will come out during major storms or if the tree is too big for us to handle like we need a backhoe or something.

early this morning around 1:25  a deputy is doing his night community checks and I here him say. "388 can you get the rescue squad to come out and take care of a tree in the roadway at "mt Lebanon rd" its too big for me to push out of the way and I have nothing to cut it up with.

I ask the GF if she wants to tag along and she says.. "I'm staying here to watch my show (Law and order SVU) plus i aint a part of that group."

So i wait a few mins to see if the Squad's LT is up since he's usually the one that goes this early in the morn.

i get on the radio and holler for 808. he says meet him at the building. i live 2 blocks from the building.  i get there before he does. we discuss our plan of attack and both realize we have never heard of this mysterious road the deputy spoke of. I get on radio... 845 comm center can you verify trees location and possible cross street. (aka county road)

"deputy advises mt Lebanon road closer to the warner's bridge end."

845 10 - 4

i look up the road on gps it doesn't exist

i told the Lt screw it we'll play it by ear and ill run ahead of yall until we find it.

10 miles later we find a road named MT PLEASANT CHURCH RD.

i get on the radio advise..

845 we are 97 at mt pleasant CHURCH rd with the tree.

i say tree lightly. its about 4 inches in diameter, with many "branches" coming out of the top... it was about a foot in the road and looked like it had already been ran over a few times.... we cut the MASSIVE tree up into 3 pieces and kicked it out of the road, swept off the debris and checked 10-8  enroute to building...

drive time to tree 20 mins

actual work, 3 minutes

15 minute return time via highway that the tree was actually closer to.

volunteering for your community....... "priceless"

got back to squad building got back on radio,

845 comm center

"go ahead sir"

845, all 800 units 10-7

"thank you"

cant wait for storm season to get here! :)

Reactions: wilsonbr90
So this girl I'm dating is the complete total opposite of me. Not sure how we get along so well.

Just got in boys, had a nasty extrication, two hours to free leg/foot trapped under gas pedal with sardine can entrapment... Had to pull some oldies outta the bag of tricks...single car vs power pole...driver side offset high speed collision..

Eye yi Yiii....

American Sniper is a very emotional movie... go see it...

Reactions: justavillain
Back to the grind...  A quick 8 tonight...  Kinda pissed that the Packers blew a 16 point lead to lose the game in OT today...  I was hoping for a Packers/Colts Superbowl...  Looks like the Seahawks are going to win another one...  I don't see the Pats having anything to challenge them, but we'll see...  

No comment. :ph34r: :p

Tim, I see it the other way around. The Pats are going to kick the shit out of Seattle. Just like I did to Nic last night.
If they don't make the most of this time to rest and brush up on some of the fundamentals they seemed to have been lacking in that game, the that is a real possibility. To be honest, I'm just enjoying the fact that the Seahawks made it back to the Bowl this year after all the critics and commentators went on and on early in the season about how they didn't think they were gonna make it.

Wait, why isn't this discussion in the post season thread?

The smart thing is the pats ran a ton of guys and plays. So you don't always know what play will be done.

If Sherman is ok that will make the big difference on the long ball

I think it will be a good game but the pats win by 17

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there might be a hang up here. News this morning has allegations that the Pats deflated their footballs a bit. If found true, I don't know what the league plans to do about it. I know I'll be paying close attention over the next 24 hours.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468