Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

so I order some items for my dad for fathers day/ his birthday this month. only half of it arrived with a note on package "item arrived open"

now im dealing with the company who sent the package about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did nothing at work yesterday and I mean nothing.

the only time i get to do "nothing" is if its a holiday... and the plants are shut down.  those days are few and far between...

its almost time for them to go on summer time shut down and at times we are busier with contractors and machinery being brought in /taken out that we are busier than a normal weekday....

Im taking a vacation day so i can have a three day weekend in a few weeks cause i will not Field Day this year....

I did nothing at work yesterday and I mean nothing.
Well, when you break every damn truck, nothing can be done...  lol

Checking in for a bit...  Waiting for the oil in the Durango to cool down a little so I can change it...  

My knee hurts bad tonight... I almost want to cry.

Checking in for 12...  Got some projects tonight...

Project time.jpg

- 4 Short Corners (box on left)

- 4 LIN-6s (box on left)

- Intersection Bracket with 2 T-6s

- 2 T-6s with swivel brackets

- 2 Custom T-300s

- 2 T-6s (xenter box)

- T-1000

- T-800 (in envelope in the back)

- Old school Python 100

- Responder frame

Gotta tear the T-300s apart and RMA the dead heads, and Pack up the T-1000 to send back for RMA work.  Then maybe make a custom Responder with the Short corners.  Then maybe make some Cobra 200s out of the T-300 frames...  lol

I was going to worker on my APRS tracker here at work last night but I forgot the cable I needed so instead I did it when I got home....

I need to get closer to a digipeater to see if it is sending out the right info...

I let it run last night for an hour and still showing me stationary where I was last Saturday.

im off next 2 days, I have 2 yards to mow, 1 to finish and my boss wants me to go weedeat at his house.

tomorrow im going to my dads for his bday/fathersday minus one of his gifts that didn't show and camping survival.com seems to be blowing me off....

Mower troubles, items being resent, fever order enroute. These stories and more tommorow

Mower troubles, items being resent, fever order enroute. These stories and more tommorow
I didn't know Fever dealt in mower parts.

Reactions: GPC and tsquale
Well, it's official. Just got the city council approval to hop on the volly ambulance in the town north of me! No where near the call volume of my old service but it will be nice to provide patient care again.

Reactions: GPC
Well, it's official. Just got the city council approval to hop on the volly ambulance in the town north of me! No where near the call volume of my old service but it will be nice to provide patient care again.
kudos Tony!

and kudos to Jarred for finally being a winner for a change :haha:

Reactions: tsquale
Checking back in for my final 8 of the week...  I got the lawn mowed, trimmed and weed-whacked today...  So my days off will be spent moving my stuff to my parents house...  And possibly going to see Jurassic World...  

Waiting for my Feniex lights to arrive so I can start the install on my truck.

i was wondering about the "surprise" in my package... just what i needed to!!!

no fever doesnt deal in mower parts...

i had the support brace for my deck snap in pieces, had it rewelded and it didnt want to go back on right..

then the next day i had a flat tire on mower....

and then later that day my weededeater  cut its last blade of grass so it will be replaced as well.

the items on my order from camping survival that failed to make it to the house due to their lack of knowing what a box is for are now being resent.... (they shoved too many items into a flate rate cardboard envelope)

and my order from fever arrived today.. pics to follow when i get near another PC with my IPOD

he sent me a new stove!!!

IMG_0117.JPG

nope, but I did receive the 3 switch panel... 

i was wondering about the "surprise" in my package... just what i needed to!!!

no fever doesnt deal in mower parts...

i had the support brace for my deck snap in pieces, had it rewelded and it didnt want to go back on right..

then the next day i had a flat tire on mower....

and then later that day my weededeater  cut its last blade of grass so it will be replaced as well.

the items on my order from camping survival that failed to make it to the house due to their lack of knowing what a box is for are now being resent.... (they shoved too many items into a flate rate cardboard envelope)

and my order from fever arrived today.. pics to follow when i get near another PC with my IPOD

he sent me a new stove!!!

attachicon.gif
IMG_0117.JPG

nope, but I did receive the 3 switch panel... 

Did the feniex haleo 3 switch panel come pre wired?

Uh... Did the switch panel come with wires with spade connectors already attached to the switches?

ok that makes more sense....

teh switches are all wired together... there is a ground wire, a positive with a fuse and then the individual leads coming off the switches.

the THP motorbikes are back in town along with an impala and some vics to stop folks for seatbelts and texting.....

Pics or the motors and Chevy don't exist!!........ ðŸ˜

Edited due to unruly thumbs to phone contact

They left already

Basically working from 0900 today to 0800 Monday. 24 of it paid, the rest volly. Good times.

:coffee:

im going to pulling a Timmy at work today...

I brought my cannon in to play with.... now I need to order the other one and find some multi strand cable

Reactions: tsquale
im going to pulling a Timmy at work today...

I brought my cannon in to play with.... now I need to order the other one and find some multi strand cable
Strobe cable works great Jarred, that's my preference to use for cannons..😎ðŸ‘

after sleeping 11 hours...

back at work.

just ordered my other cannon... waiting for shipment confirmation from strobesinmore for wiring...

back at work

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan