Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Silliness. They banned employees for the initial reason of "they are impersonating FEVER" then confirmed their involvement in FEVER and we get "they didn't list price". That couldn't be fixed because they were banned with no warning and imitating what others were doing on the groups. Then the reasoning was "they were banned for reporting admins post(for not having a price."

No one knows which admin bans them and no one has the same story. None said that the employees were disrespectful or derogatory.

Boils down to competitors not wanting FEVER there. It was a deal non of them were willing to go down in price to match so its easier to ban.
I stay on those sites mainly for my own amusement. The deals are much better here or with you if I need new items. I can easily see how this could happen on those sites just by observing other silly things that happen there.

Reactions: tsquale
[Broken External Image]:http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/free2bme6/default/towelie--large-msg-117693291654.jpg

you ever have one of those nights where you cant sleep, cause your expecting a callout and never do... and then when you do get called out you'd just fallen asleep...

we had several severe storms come through last night. I figured the squad would get called out... I heard dispatch says our names several times but never initiated contact.

I think I dosed off at 3am just  to be woken up at 430 for a callout. then when I got home I still couldn't sleep.

I think I finally fell asleep around 730am only to be woken up at 10am by a phone call I was supposed to have gotten last week.  I called them back and the 2 guys I need to talk to are off campus or temporarily busy so im waiting on another phone call.

couldn't get switch panel in last night due to all the rain and cloud to ground lighting...

half day of work today, then out to Hershey Park for some family fun for the weekend with a return trip to Lancaster to see Thomas The Tank Engine before coming home.

order now operators are standing by...

got the everything wired up last...

count down to the new job t - 8 days.

im off next 3 days because ive been working to damn much here lately...

in for 12, was supposed to be my last of the week but i got talked into 16 more hours of OT on Saturday. yes well, who wants free time anyways

:coffee:

Cafeteria pay?

well, my sarcastic post from the Cannons for sale thread has vanished....

Ive been rogued.....

Woo, 2,500th post for me right here. Seemed a fitting place for it.

So, unfortunately i just found out that a brand new Cannon will not sync nicely to a brand new T3, rather depressing.....

What a killjoy...😞

Seems irrational to myself.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So......

This is what a paid day off feels like.

worked night shift last night, so i should be sleeping. yet here i are, wide awake

nope.. never were going to synch with the cannons. Can be done using external flasher
I was only hoping they would sync, rather than expecting it.. Would've sweetened the pot that much more..! Hope to get it finished up on this one, amber cannon headlight, T3 intersection on black fender trim GMC 2500 used as sander plow..😎
Stealthy but expecting it to xceed expectations as the Cobra is ridiculous for its size, as well as having some cool new patterns... If I could've slow strobe effect left to right I would've..

Checking in for a bit...  Got my T-6s removed from my grill...  Went to "loosely" install the CN sticks, and they are too deep... *sadness*  So now its back to the drawing board on where to mount them...  

Oh, I got my Prize from this Thread in the mail...  Along with the B/W Cannon 360s I ordered...

nope.. never were going to synch with the cannons. Can be done using external flasher
I thought I saw a discussion here where they said the new three mode can't be used with a flasher?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan