Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Quoting from my phone not working too well. 

Drizzly BS and wind here. You know what they say...see haz-mat running hot eastbound...time to run westbound

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
well now they have that military blimp that got loose from Maryland is now over pensy!!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'm spending 10 hours on the road today in our demo vehicle to meet with some agencies. Got a couple of cool patches. Wish I could post pics from tapatalk. Sent them to our social media guru to post on our Facebook and Twitter though

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have been for the last few months.. but they are shipping now and we have limited variations in stock

Reactions: tsquale

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
ok who ever approved the regular members vacations and busy work scheduled needs to be reprimanded!! lol I was the last post almost a full day ago!!

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Ive been very busy, doing nothing, lol

still hoping to win some T6 or T3s

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I'm saving for t3's for my running boards, and also at some point change out my grill lights to the wide lux

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i was busy yesterday, 

im going to find the SOB that keeps breaking, stealing, and/or burning the flags on my mailbox and remove their testicles with a very dull knife.

Reactions: tsquale

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
yea thats beyond low

near here we had someone break into a WWII vets house, they stole his freakin medals and plaques

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im wanting to tape a message to my mail box but i dont think it'll fit...

"one of the great opportunities afforded by this flag is, if you don't like it, feel free to move a country where your freedom of this expression could get you killed..."

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Would the widelux look ok behind a Silverado grill. Love my M7s but hey why pass up the chance to get new lights and Feniex ones at that.

And yeah I know all the "they would look better on the front of the grill" stuff.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
amazon says "your package was delivered on nov 5th....?

its still october right? time warp maybe?

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
im wanting to tape a message to my mail box but i dont think it'll fit...

"one of the great opportunities afforded by this flag is, if you don't like it, feel free to move a country where your freedom of this expression could get you killed..."

If they've done it several times your very well put message would be wasted on them.  I say hide in the bushes laying in wait for them to strike again, then show them your interpretation of "freedom of expression"...... :D .

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
They only strike when I'm not home...  I'd have to hide the Kia then wait in the shadows

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
got my first you tube follower... he looks like a real "weiner"

at the college for a 12 hour day...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yes... all hallow's eve and all that...

got the golf cart install done. all i can is holy crap these t-3's are bright as hell...

pics and vids to follow tuesday. dont have time to upload them tonight

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I've synced up T3s and T6s (different firmware versions even), and had no problems.  I have had issues with them syncing to a pair of older (2013) cannons though.

70 and sunny today in my neck of the woods....looks like dive training will be interesting tonight.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
only able to sync on certain patterns. 

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
only able to sync on certain patterns. 

I should have noted....I did single alternating flash (T3 left/full T6 head right) and it worked.  My bad.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so after spending all the time saturday on doing the install on the cart. come to work today and everything was removed....

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I feel loved

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
so after spending all the time saturday on doing the install on the cart. come to work today and everything was removed....

Did you at least recover it all? 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im trying to figure out who has it because nobody is owning up to it.

if i have to i will press charges

ohh and my lil flag thief struck again last night.. this time while i was home taking a nap.... :explode:

ohh and dont go watch "the visit" retarded movie....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
that is total "likes"  not posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.