Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Any ambulance halogen flashers would work. I would try a HLF first. If you see magic smoke, try again.

Regardless if running 4 leads or joining them to 2 leads, it's still about 10 amps per channel if a 2 channel flasher. Most HLF I think run 10 amp max. You could swap them down to 35 watt bulbs. Would still be bright

word

I'd take a discount on a 4200...  I may be ordering one soon...  

And I see the chat link disappeared again...   :sadcry:

Lots to do today...  Gotta put the stock wheels back on the Av, clean up the inside a bit and load up all the extra parts I have for it...  Then sometime later this morning I'll be officially selling it and transferring it to its new owner...  Hopefully if my wife gets home from work early enough we'll go get the new ride...  If not, I'll be getting it tomorrow morning...  

lots to do today but ill be here at work for 2 shifts... :hopeless:

microman lights came in the mail yesterday so after work, ham club meeting and mowing if weather holds off this weekend I got new lights to install!!!

um....... don't tell me ur getting the Durango timmy

PS.... u should get a 4200 before u get it so u can get ur install off on the right foot instead of going back and fixing everything

oh... by the way.... chat is now a pop up and doesn't have the damn menu bar on it!

Reactions: GPC
ive only seen one or 2 of them...

now freddy on the other hand.... I've seen (and own) all of them except the "redeux"

afc02.deviantart.net_fs70_f_2012_160_3_3_black_cat_running_by_fireheartnyan1_d52vc58.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
while walking under a ladder I opened  I stepped on a crack in the floor of my living room which caused my umbrella to open when it did it flung out of my hand and broke a mirror which scared the black cat on the couch which caused it to run in front of me ...

bad luck sentence... LIFE.

which is my bad luck.

(insert other contest thread related stuff here)

words.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468