Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

when will then be now?

got one of the lights installed the other is bad... or half bad ....

well tell us about it. what year, what do you plan on for an install, ect
White 06' LT, 70k,  it is/was our recently retired Chiefs vehicle that I decommissioned.

I have ready and waiting to be installed, custom Code 3 2100, Whelen Cencom Sapphire,  Cobra 200's behind C-pillar, B/W Cannons in reverse lights, white being only steady burn. 4 more B/W Cannons up front, white again being steady burn this time as fog/driving lights.  I'm toying with home runs for everything so I can play around with external flasher sync.

Everything minus the Cencom and the 2100 are currently on my GMC Jimmy in  addition to a Pegasus. 

Yeah, its a bit much, especially considering I virtually never use my lights but my excuse is that its a demo so at least in my mind I'm not a "dinger" but I do freely admit to maybe having a serious problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope

Oh,  I forgot the 2 surface mount Ions, maybe under the t

liftgate?  and my 8 head TIR 3 Whelen traffic adviser that I  currently have set up w/b and plan on using as a grill light w/ the white being take down.

yesterday.

COMB THE DESERT!

Do you think we are being too literal?

We ain't found shit.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
My truck is a slightly lifted, crew cab, 3/4 ton tank on 35s with lights and antennas all over it.

How come nobody can see the damn thing while its coming down the road? They just pull out in front of me, and think "Oh that truck wont damage me and my honda". I hate people.

mini rant off.

Must need more lights.

Reactions: GPC
My truck is a slightly lifted, crew cab, 3/4 ton tank on 35s with lights and antennas all over it.

How come nobody can see the damn thing while its coming down the road? They just pull out in front of me, and think "Oh that truck wont damage me and my honda". I hate people.

mini rant off.

Must need more lights.
you need train horns, If legal. that way when the dumb sumbitch cuts you off, you scare the ever love shit out of them, and directly in their pants. I am an A$$hole, and I approve this message.[emoji48][emoji48][emoji48][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

i always drink mr coffee while watching radar

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468