Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Well, its fathers day, my kids wanted all day to hang with me, but I had to sleep, then get up and go to work. Yaaay. Plus it kinda gets you when your 4 year old says " daddy I dont want you to get boo boos on the fire truck. I dont want you to hurt.." On one side my son is worried about his dad, 4 year olds aught not worry. On the other hand, its funny that my son thinks that i am always on a fire truck when i leave home. Im only a volunteer. Cant tell him that. Being a firefighter is the coolest thing ever to him. Whats a man to do, other then get a paid fire job before he realizes his dad isn't that cool....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: emergency_ram12
I just bought a couple of those bazookas from outlet pse for $280 friday.  I'm expecting to have them tuesday. I was curious about them. 

I'm pretty sure i got a sunburn today while it was raining.  

I want to be a winner of things. Also, I still thought it was coool as all get out when I found out my dad was a volunteer firefighter back in the day!

If you're gonna hang out in places like this, wear a badge on your didey 

This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk f**s

I feel ya, any one got any good ideas for a 3 hour training block i have to do at the fd tomorrow?

Meh give it to parker. I get enough stuff from you. 

Bromance...still better than hating bacon. 

sad nick nixed bewbs in this thread, one huge sausage fest in here.

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway? 

a2.bp.blogspot.com__GFOcyyaygFY_UnFZqWaM5OI_AAAAAAAAOiU_hSk3_c9Uy8Y_s1600_waiting.gif

Reactions: 336
yes.. but you are here so at least we can say that we have a few bitches :D

dang..... i cant even retort.....

lets insult the guy givin away free stuff...seems legit :rolleyes:

lol... i can take it... mainly because you know further responses from me will escalate :D

lol... i can take it... mainly because you know further responses from me will escalate :D
the whole "dont poke the bear" thing, huh?

i more look at it as a "dont bite the hand that may feed you"....

seriously, im like the ol timer texan on the simpsons with OCD ..... cant catch a break 1,2,3,4 cant catch a break 1,2,3,4

you aint going to believe this.. that sumbitch just tried to go under my trailer..

did she have on a wedding dress?

whats she got on now now... her mind!

on to work cant tell if its Monday or technically Wednesday since ive already worked 2 shifts?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468