Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Nah...my sister will come and cut it for me.
Doug lives in NC, we all know what that that is code for...

Damn hillbillies.

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
No JM is the hillbillie as he is from the western side of the state. I am a redneck. Get it right dammit. 

Reactions: 7d9_z28

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I know theres a difference, I have to explain it here in MI all the time. I just didn't know there was a difference there

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the only good morning is the ones i miss when i wake up at noon

justavillain

Mar 7, 2013
Grand Rapids
My wife is a dreamer she would sleep till 4pm if I would let her. We go to bed at the same time and I wake up 3 or 4 hours before her every day.

Most days idc but during the summer there's a lot of work around here and I can't start doing farm things that make farm noise or she gets upset. So I get the dog to bark to he the bad guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2011
US NC
My wife is a dreamer she would sleep till 4pm if I would let her. We go to bed at the same time and I wake up 3 or 4 hours before her every day.

Most days idc but during the summer there's a lot of work around here and I can't start doing farm things that make farm noise or she gets upset. So I get the dog to bark to he the bad guy
Good thinking. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
back when i worked 2nd shift i'd go to bed anywhere between 1 -2 am and sleep 10 hours.

since im stuck on first shift i go to bed between 11 and 1230 (sometimes earlier depending on how tired i am) and wake up around 515am

then when i get off work a take a 1 - 3 hour nap.

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
First off it is hot as fuck out here.

Secondly when I turn on the grill lights in my company truck the lightbar quits working. Guess I will have to see what kind of funky wiring they did to it.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ill have 2 pieces of white toast

ordering another flasher since this one is 5/6th of the way working.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.