Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Since no one has posted this yet I guess I will. 

Now go buy some of Nics shit so he can give us more stuff to win. 

sad news outta NYC tonight, MAYDAY transmitted @ at a 2 alarm job, one FF rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest

Last edited by a moderator:
sadly he has succumbed to his injuries. post made in LODD area.

Its all good. I dont generally check the LODD section. Too depressing.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT...

PRIZES!

Futuramas-Bender-Is-Back-Baby.gif

dufque   or something..

Have I mentioned diods?   

My cruise lights are back feeding and activating everything on slide switch 2..   I seem to remember knowing this was going to happen and seem to remember having a plan to isolate it.. 

but I CRS,  now.  That was so 2 weeks ago..  so a diod it shall be because I really dont want to re-un-retard the insides of the bar, yet again.

I wish my light bar had a secondary cruise light option. I guess it just wasn't an option on the older liberty ballast bars.

Woke up hungry. Wife made me a bacon sandwich. Ahhhh so good

UPDATE.....What is better than a Bacon sandwich?????????

TWO BACON SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!

My wife made me TWO bacon sandwiches, I knew there was a reason I love this woman! Lol

This was a 2100 dumb bar, it now has cruise, flashing TD and 3 wire traffic director all in one cable.  The only thing I wasnt able to do that I wanted was low power although that is activated with the cruise lights.

edit:  It is all synced as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Transformers is worth seeing.
no its really not. 2 hours and 45 minutes coulda been condensed to the last 45 mins... i wanted to see more of the dino bots.. the movie was to predictable.

the end reminded me of a superman movie...

why does optimus have to keep telling us he's optimus... is it for the people who fell alseep through the first 2 hours? or who havent watched the first 3 movies where he reminds us he's optimus?

we were told there would be a trailer attached to him this movie? where? just cause he went "retro" to hide from the new cia means what?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

me and the GF watched Tammy last night. first day off we've had to gether in awhile. Its not what you think it is. not quite a comedy but def has its moments.

Tammy just looks stupid, her movies and roles are so predictable

Reactions: GPC
I agree with the last two post. Though Tammy would probably make me laugh. 

Taking a shower then off to bed. You all have a goodnight. 

dufque   or something..

Have I mentioned diods?   

My cruise lights are back feeding and activating everything on slide switch 2..   I seem to remember knowing this was going to happen and seem to remember having a plan to isolate it.. 

but I CRS,  now.  That was so 2 weeks ago..  so a diod it shall be because I really dont want to re-un-retard the insides of the bar, yet again.
Diodes/Diode*  LoL

So, did I win yet...?  lol

Chillin at work, realtor is going to be showing us houses tomorrow, cant wait. I am like a child waiting for christmas, such an exciting time.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
My only stipulation for houses was that it had a 2-car garage...  The wife on the other hand, she had more stipulations...  lol

the previews for tammy doesnt do it justice. its nothing like the previews for some reason. tammy and her grandma go on a roadtrip to "bond" and they get caught up in a set  of unfortunate events.  the scene they show on the previews of her robbing the store isnt until abou thalf way in the movie and shes not dancing to coolio... instead itds macklemore "thrift shop"

she actually moves to KY at the end and becomes friends with the restaurant people after spending 38 days in jail for the robbery

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468