Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Sadly another weekend passed and i got ZERO accomplished on the Durango...  I think I need to get a Dual Talon/Avenger for it for right now...  

Reactions: GPC
thats me,  I traded it for the lights i need,.A switch panel is great if you have lights to hook up to it.lol

especially after day light savings when you get up when its dark and get off work when its dark!

looks like micheal bay has transformirized the ninja turtles...

why does shredder look like megatron?

night? its almost 9am lol

<----- 5th house.   Get a dumpster and throw everything away that doesnt sell on CL. 

My "PA speaker" is finally installed..

Well, I tried to put a minibar on the Durango for use for now...  

First I tried to convert my Amber CON-3 responder to a Blue TIR-6s Responder, but that didn't work...  The heatsink on the TIR-6s doesn't allow for the mounts to be secured...  

Second I tried putting my 22" Mini Liberty on the roof, but the ridges on the roof don't allow for the mags to sir on the roof flush...

So I put my L32 on the driver's side of the Sunroof and put my LED DashKing on the dash...  I'd like to find a Dual Talon/Avenger for it, but I'll just use what I have...  lol

<----- 5th house.   Get a dumpster and throw everything away that doesnt sell on CL. 

My "PA speaker" is finally installed..
We moved in February, and I'm still unpacking crap. I have no idea how my wife with this stuff in our old house.

uploadfromtaptalk1404780680905.jpgso this is my moms car and it needs some lights. Its used as a secondary response vehicle by me and my dad and the lone tir 4 dash light isnt cutting it anymore. I have a very small budget and it dosent need alot of lights because it barely runs responses and if it does its usually nighttime. My thought was 2 t-6 on an LP bracket for intersection, a small dash light or flip down visor light, and red cannons in the reverse lights and call it a day. Any other suggestions? Thanks guys

336, I would go with 4 just to be safe

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468