Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Oh I have a full time side job waiting on me, my former chief is burning me with a few agencies I have applied with recently for some unknow reason. I was a perfect employee for that department, but that chief likes to burn people so...... it sucks but I'm not too worried about it.

So your going to sit in there because the wife is mad? Or is it because you just want to stare at your durango...
Thats where his life size poster of ron jeremy is.. He relaxes by kneeling in front of it. 

makes sense, he must be in deep concentration... lol
oh, he's in deep, alright

For anyone who hasn't signed up for FEVER ELITE , you're missin out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GPC
Havent looked into the elite program. Im sure it cost just like it does to visit the ring.

Havent looked into the elite program. Im sure it cost just like it does to visit the ring.
trust me: if you EVER have even an inkling of an idea that you MIGHT buy something Feniex: it'll be the best $$$ you ever spent. I wont give away Nics secrets: but its darn well worth it

So apparently the siren I chose to run on my pov can be reprogrammed to have the power call. So good by phaser and hello "warble"

2 calls since 7a..... No coffee..... Now training.... I'm EOing today.....
Whelen SL (Scan-Lock) Series...?  LoL  I did that to a couple of pieces at my Ambulance garage...  lol

So your going to sit in there because the wife is mad? Or is it because you just want to stare at your durango...
No, shes at work...  lol  Had to pack up some stuff to ship out...

Thats where his life size poster of ron jeremy is.. He relaxes by kneeling in front of it. 
makes sense, he must be in deep concentration... lol
oh, he's in deep, alright
OUCH!!!  I see how you guys are...  And Jose, I see you can post here buy not in the LifeTime Thread...?  lol

And yes, you ALL need to sign-up for the FEVER Elite Program!!!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone is trying to get some refunds of their fee through our referral program eh?
its $10, i aint too worried about it. i see somethin good i want to pass it on, thats all

Right now i am focused on buying a house. I need like 1500 bucks asap. Its do able in 2.5 months but i dont have that long

I might make money out of pity. Nope instead my beloved cencom and some of my precious radios will have to go. :sniff:sniff: Things i have worked hard to be able to get. But I am NOT passing up on this house. Love at first sight.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
You could do 100 fat chicks for $15 a piece.

Or 10 really fat chicks for $150 a piece.

What? Fat chicks need love too.

But they gotta pay.

OH!

Looks like its about time for some transplant surgery on the Durango...  Gonna swap out the old school UHF-2150A, for the newer model UHF-2150A I got from kitsune86...  Then pack up some more lights I sold...  

My for sale thread still has plenty of stuff to go around...  Go check it out...  lol

im twitching a little. i hate standing in line for chow

I might make money out of pity. Nope instead my beloved cencom and some of my precious radios will have to go. :sniff:sniff: Things i have worked hard to be able to get. But I am NOT passing up on this house. Love at first sight.
As much as I hate seeing people part with their beloved things, I'm always looking for radio stuff. Let me know.

I just warrantied my Droid, screen was cracked for over a year..  Wife was bitching that we pay every month for the insurance but I wasn't using it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan