Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Life proof cases are awesome lol
I think this otterbox is excessive and didn't protect it....

I Googled them and they appear to be the same as an otterbox for the galaxy S4.

I think it cracked this hard because it was already cracked in a few spots.

I have never cracked my screen before I did about a month ago I had it replaced and next day cracked again. Let it go till I think now and I'll use insurance and pay the extra to get it replaced right. Not just the genius phone repair

Last edited by a moderator:
Raystown for the weekend!

It is, by far, the best stuff ever!!!
if you have the pallete of say, a swine, im sure it is. :p

For those of us with more refined tastes, however, a scallops wrapped in bacon were the perfect starter for my dinner.

Um = free item?

Just got back from day one of three working concert detail. 3 ODs, 6 excited delirium, a few good flesh wounds, and into the 10s of thousands in drug busts. Estimated 30k+ in attendance. Back at it tomorrow.

Reactions: MEVS06
if someone could get me a refill, that'd be greeaat :coffee:

on a sidenote: its August, and its 56 out. This severely disturbs me. If this is "summer", dahells winter gunna be like :scared:

Reactions: Jarred J.
Someone find me a big amber lightbar. Like a freedom. I will send you topless pics of Nic if you do. 

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
Speaking of which is was quite nice last night. Perfect night to sit on the porch and have a beverage. This morning was on the cool side. Man I cant wait until fall. Its gonna be nice. Im home. Gotta go back in early so its sleep instead if getting pictures of the equipment I have for sell. Later all.

yeah i meant to give away a FEVER Elite membership last night but fell asleep at the computer...

Reactions: GPC
It is hot and muggy out. Think I will stay inside. 

At work. Pissed off. Tired. Mainly off stupid people. No ine here of course

ended up with 12 calls in 12 hrs.... Ran hard today. 2 MVAs 1 3 car 1 injury, 1 1 car into a building (and it was IN the building) both AMAd

I'm tired..... And on truck sit/checks for the POC dept tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
So the catalogs I got with my last order a hint to sell some lights on the side?!
trying to send them out with everyone.

Although you would not be the first to start selling with fever elite pricing.

Reactions: justavillain
its a great program, i wish more companies would use the same mentality

Boom

Butter some bread with bacon grease..

You can thank me latah...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan