Carson SC-409

Jul 18, 2010
Indy
I am looking at purchasing the SC-409 by Carson and I see it supports 2 100 watt sirens but need to know if they will produce wail from one siren and yelp from the other or 2 different wails from each siren. Thanks!

Negative. Although it can support two 100W speakers, it will provide only one tone at a time. If you're looking to get one siren capable of generating two tones simultaneously, you'll need a unit with two amps. Carson offers the SA-441 MAGFORCE, which provides two tones simultaneously; or the SA-441M MAGFORCE MECHANICAL, which adds the Mechanical tone to the original version.

Kevin K. said:
Negative. Although it can support two 100W speakers, it will provide only one tone at a time. If you're looking to get one siren capable of generating two tones simultaneously, you'll need a unit with two amps. Carson offers the SA-441 MAGFORCE, which provides two tones simultaneously; or the SA-441M MAGFORCE MECHANICAL, which adds the Mechanical tone to the original version.

Both of which have dip switches that let you select what 2 tones will be played when the selection knob is turned.

I see no reason this thread was locked... so... unlocked. If someone feels it should be locked... PM me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381