Chevy Impala Video

Luismariadarlene said:
I don't know what they r but that a sweet looking install

+1. love those corner lights; looks like a great way to address intersection warning on the impala design. i couldn't see much but, IMO, it looks like an aftermarket LED tube light hooked to a flasher (but it's def higher quality than any junk that you'll find in autozone b/c the ones in the vid look pretty bright)

pdk9 said:
+1. love those corner lights; looks like a great way to address intersection warning on the impala design. i couldn't see much but, IMO, it looks like an aftermarket LED tube light hooked to a flasher (but it's def higher quality than any junk that you'll find in autozone b/c the ones in the vid look pretty bright)

That is what I was thinking, the ones a autozone suck. I really would like to get these for my Impala wish I could fine out what they are lol

You haven't heard? They are the new 'make ryan want to waste a lot of money on a toy he doesn't need' light, haha. Sharp looking, esp synced to the grill lights, but I wonder if they really work well of if they are more like charger fog light leds

No, I don't think so. We had some installed on our cars for a while, and they were the small 5 mm GEN 1 LEDs, much thinner than these..

This is much newer technology, GEN 3 if I'm not mistaken.

Duh!

I find that a bit ridiculous... and I'm not too sure about the added value on a marked unit with a killer lightbar already..

They are hg2 runner lights. hg2lighting.com or lawandordersupply.com sell them. I have been looking into them but haven't heard anything good or bad about them. They are all over youtube.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381