Wanted Code 3 LP6000 parts

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone!
I recently got an LP6000 and I'm looking for some parts.
First, I am looking for two red and two blue, and I have 4 amber filters I am willing to trade. Link to listing of the amber filters
Then I am looking for either an OsciLaser or a StingRay with a clear center dome to add to it.
I am also looking for info on the alley lights and how to get a new bulb, as one of them seems to be blown or not working(haven't thoroughly tested it yet).

Thank you!

Reactions: Dave F

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Also, I would be interested in an old controller by Code 3 that has at least 5 switches/buttons. Thank you!

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Wouldnt mind some filters for the Stingray as well, amber for the back, and maybe some colors up front like red/blue. How much would you do for the Stingrays and the filters if you have any?

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
Then I am looking for either an OsciLaser or a StingRay with a clear center dome to add to it.
Does the bar already have a (colored) dome in the middle and you are just looking for a clear one or do you want to switch from speaker-center to center dome?

RCMoeur

Apr 26, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
Been busy the last couple days - apologies for the delay.

I do have two StingRays with modules. I tested them recently and they seemed OK.

I have oodles of amber filters so I'm not looking for any more in trade. I do have several red and blue filters that snap fit on rotators & stationary reflectors. For StingRays, you'll need half-cylinder filters, not rotator filters, and I don't have any half-cylinders in blue and only one or two half-cylinders in red. I do have several new amber half-cylinder filters. While you can install a rotator filter on a StingRay, it may cause premature failure due to the added moving mass.

The LP alley or takedown light is a 12 volt MR16 EXT pattern bulb. Commonly available - I have some spares.

I do not have a clear center dome or the required base.

I do have an older Code 3 / PSE 440-L5 3-position slide + 5 rocker switch controller and an older Federal SW300 6-position rocker switch controller.

I'm not sure how much shipping costs are to Canada, so that may affect your buying decisions.

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Been busy the last couple days - apologies for the delay.

I do have two StingRays with modules. I tested them recently and they seemed OK.

I have oodles of amber filters so I'm not looking for any more in trade. I do have several red and blue filters that snap fit on rotators & stationary reflectors. For StingRays, you'll need half-cylinder filters, not rotator filters, and I don't have any half-cylinders in blue and only one or two half-cylinders in red. I do have several new amber half-cylinder filters. While you can install a rotator filter on a StingRay, it may cause premature failure due to the added moving mass.

The LP alley or takedown light is a 12 volt MR16 EXT pattern bulb. Commonly available - I have some spares.

I do not have a clear center dome or the required base.

I do have an older Code 3 / PSE 440-L5 3-position slide + 5 rocker switch controller and an older Federal SW300 6-position rocker switch controller.

I'm not sure how much shipping costs are to Canada, so that may affect your buying decisions.
How much for the Stingrays and the 440 controller?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.