Code3 Model 3600 remote siren manual/wiring

Benno

Hello,
I have two Code3 Model 3600 remote sirens but no information about it.
Model 3600 #2-00a (2).jpg
Does someone happen to have a source for the wiring/manual for the Model 3600 remote siren of Code3?
Thanks in advance!

gandalftheman241

Registered Member
All I know it is a remote Vcon and is extremely rare. I don't have a diagram for it but I have a pretty basic understanding on how to wire it. (Connecting the control head and powering it on). I drew some basic areas on where to wire and put in the cable. I don't know what the 2nd auxillary cable does though. Hope this helps.

$_1.jpg

OP
OP
Benno

Benno

Helps a bit, thanks.
But I`m still wondering how i can use the slide- and aux-switches.

Or are there still parts missing?

Nolines

Silver Supporter
Close as I could get, how's about a serial number or something to be able to search by, part number, better model info need a starting point...

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Benno

Benno

The V-Con looks similar, but is not comparable and also has more screw terminals on the back.

That's all it says:
Model 3600 Amplifier #1-01 (2).JPG

Nolines

Silver Supporter
I know I've been searching and having trouble finding the exact model, someone may have info. Have you contacted code3 directly?

gandalftheman241

Registered Member
Yes it’s the best idea to contact Code 3. They gave me an old installation manual for a siren that was out of production for over 18 years.

Nolines

Silver Supporter
So at that point it was code 1 by then? Lol hopefully they have it still, just hard to believe that it wasn't part of the PDF of the original unit.

Nolines

Silver Supporter
Well that is what popped up when I was searching, model 3600 has so many iterations the vcon was what came up that's why I kept going at it hoping there was some sublisting for the remote head... Annoying!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
makemedicaltrip
Top Bottom