JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Eye bleach!

:sadcry:

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
I like that they need this image burned into their mind like a fish needs a bicycle that great!!!! Oh and those 2 yuck yuck yuck wow get a room or at least a car what if it were children that found them and not cops I would whoop their buts if they did that in front of my kids

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
If kids saw that, they'd need some serious psychiatric help if they were to even hope for a normal adult sex life later on.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
either use a bag or I'm going to go blind.

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
No bag.. no amount of alcohol.. no drugs.. would ever make me touch that woman.. ever... If I'm going to get caught in public.. I'm going to be, well, my girl is gorgeous, but in this instance.. I'll say I'd get caught with a Jessica Alba... Megan Fox.. etc..

That chick must be good at something, because.. just no... no.. no no no.

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
omg.....

hasbeenseen1.jpg

eyebleach1.jpg

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
I am so thankful that I read threads BEFORE I click on articles. I don't know what I missed and I don't want to know. How come its always people/things you DON'T want to see naked/exposed that you see naked/exposed?

Case in point;

Couple years ago get a call for a suspicious situation at a dead end road known for drug use. Get on scene, approach car... 2 dudes going at it.

Yesterday get a call for one down. Get onscene, its a local meth addict. No bra or panties. Her floppy boobs are hanging out her shirt, then she stands up and we realize she doesn't have panties on and her pants are falling down. Nasty saggy ass too...

Today get a call for a robbery just occurred. Local crackwhore was "robbed" of her "business proceeds" and had the audacity to try to report it. She was wearing a one piece spandex body suit, black and white vertical stripes. Cameltoe front, saggy ass rear and sloppy floppy boobs... NOTHING left to the imagination.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
mcpd2025 said:
I am so thankful that I read threads BEFORE I click on articles. I don't know what I missed and I don't want to know. How come its always people/things you DON'T want to see naked/exposed that you see naked/exposed?

Case in point;

Couple years ago get a call for a suspicious situation at a dead end road known for drug use. Get on scene, approach car... 2 dudes going at it.

Yesterday get a call for one down. Get onscene, its a local meth addict. No bra or panties. Her floppy boobs are hanging out her shirt, then she stands up and we realize she doesn't have panties on and her pants are falling down. Nasty saggy ass too...

Today get a call for a robbery just occurred. Local crackwhore was "robbed" of her "business proceeds" and had the audacity to try to report it. She was wearing a one piece spandex body suit, black and white vertical stripes. Cameltoe front, saggy ass rear and sloppy floppy boobs... NOTHING left to the imagination.

AND there goes my lunch. Thanx

Jun 18, 2012
Virginia
If I had a dollar every time I caught people having sex somewhere weird (weirdest being inside a dumpster enclosure) ........ Oh the joys of movie theater security.

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
What has been seen cannot be un-seen. On the other hand, even the uglies need to bump uglies. Natural selection people.

Like none of you have ever done it in a public place like that?

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
cybercop said:
What has been seen cannot be un-seen. On the other hand, even the uglies need to bump uglies. Natural selection people.

Like none of you have ever done it in a public place like that?

Don't even get them started with that one.

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
I'm pissed as hell about the original post...there should be a warning statement just before the link, stating that clicking on the link may be / probably will be hazardous!!! All I can say about the non-male person is that I wouldn't *&^) her with your &^*(!!!

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Tristar said:
I'm pissed as hell about the original post...there should be a warning statement just before the link, stating that clicking on the link may be / probably will be hazardous!!! All I can say about the non-male person is that I wouldn't *&^) her with your &^*(!!!

With a 2x4 strapped to my @$$.

Bag her and bag myself in-case hers broke....that is a yak session there I tell you

Torpedo

May 9, 2012
USA Fl
Doing it with big girls, can't find it?

It's easy, just turn flaps till one stinks like $hi+, then go back one. THERE it is!

:puke:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.