For Sale Craigslist Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Depends on how the chain is run. If you cross over the chain then yes.. if not then no..

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I haven't crossed any chains on my bars... which means they are factory..
They do not counter-spin by default.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Its probably worth that since it has the siren speaker, although it looks like it needs some cleaning atleast. Cant tell how bad the chrome is on the speaker and the bar. The spot lights arent worth that much. Best thing about them is the brackets that clamp around the bar.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
$300 for a visibar with a cp25 and an extra set of domes is not a bad price.

Do the math on 4 domes and a cp25 at current going rates and you'll see my point.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
So, I'm looking to go pick it up Sunday. Looks like it will definitely need some cleaning. I asked for pics of the tags, since they're not visible on the lights at all in the CL photos. They look a little rough, but at least they're there. And he doesn't want to budge at all on the $300; said so right up front without me even asking about price.
IMG_20150516_155317938_HDR.jpg IMG_20150516_155336654_HDR.jpg IMG_20150516_155346567_HDR.jpg

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Yes, I did go pick it up; just got home a little bit ago. The amber domes were not FedSig, so he knocked $20 bucks off and I did not take the domes.

The model 11 domes are in good shape, with no cracks and no crazing.

The bar needs some clean up, but the chrome is in good shape. The front of the CP-25 is either very dirty or has some surface corrosion, though. The CP-25 also has a few dents in the housing and the bands on the model 11s have some dings, but are not corroded like the tags. The Visibar itself also has a couple dings, but no obvious corrosion. And, one of the rubber feet is still there along with an extra gutter mounting bracket, so, bonus!

One of the model 11s is missing the rubber gasket and I will need a new bulb. I also need to check the wiring since it appears the wire coming into the master housing ends in a couple of bayonet connectors with nothing attached. Was that the way FedSig did it? The wire is also cut pretty short as it comes out of the bar under the CP-25 and I think I just want to run new wire to connect to the terminals.
P1560228hc.jpg
Oh, and yes, I will be taking the big a$$ "takedown/alley" lights off when I get the chance.

Attachments

• P1560229h.jpg
    P1560229h.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: Pete L.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Usually the power wire comes in and connects directly to the post where the light and the motor connect. I imagine someone added the bus bar to run the wires for the big a$$ "takedown/alley" lights. (lol).

Reactions: jph2 and Pete L.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
I wish I could remember who sells the vinyl stick on ID label that goes on top of the siren. I bought one for mine and it looks 100% original. Just adds that little extra to the CP25.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Usually the power wire comes in and connects directly to the post where the light and the motor connect. I imagine someone added the bus bar to run the wires for the big a$$ "takedown/alley" lights. (lol).

I was wondering about connecting to the post. So where does the ground attach or how do I ground the bar not on a vehicle?

You are correct, the bus powers the add-on lights. I gotta say, they did a nice job on adding those lights to the bar except my OCD really hates one facing forward and the other facing to the passenger side.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
I was wondering about connecting to the post. So where does the ground attach or how do I ground the bar not on a vehicle?

I ran my ground into the bucket with the hot wire and connected it to the out side bolt holding the bucket to the bar. Knot the wire so it won't pull back out and put tension on the connections.

Reactions: jph2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.