Criagslist Sireno Bar

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Yay! glad someone here picked it up! thats a really unique rare lightbar. great score! :thumbsup:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
VERY nice find!! I wish I found rare things like that around me!

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
That Sir, is a most excellent looking light, video please!! is this a Sireno Condor? You got a nice old light on your rig as well, you should post a photo of that , looks like an old mini Aero. And what may I ask do you need to light up the rear for with that many flood lights, 4 wheeling in reverse? :D :thumbsup: :hail:

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
That is one nice Sireno Condor bar! That looks like the Patrol Condor model, but made to be California compliant. Great find! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
stansdds said:
That is one nice Sireno Condor bar! That looks like the Patrol Condor model, but made to be California compliant. Great find! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This just appears to be the Patrol Condor with amber rear flashers… it doesn't have the red front steady burn and rather has spot bulbs in the front for takedowns, thus making it the regular run-of-the-mill bar. Looks wonderful, though!

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
That Condor is immaculate! You did awesome on that Craigs deal. I agree with others....VIDEO that beauty!!!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Night Patrolman said:
Very cool bar! I wonder, given the flashing amber to the rear, could a steady burn red light have been mounted elsewhere on the vehicle?

Rear amber, while a "trademark" of CA vehicles, was/is very popular in other places too. It's possible there was a steady mirror light or pillar mount light, but more likely this was just used by a dept that speced rear amber.

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Very, very nice old Condor bar, indeed. Not long after Sireno sold to ITT/JABSCO, our standby service bought a package deal direct from the factory which included a Condor with red/red domes and an early remote-mount "Projector" electronic siren. We ran this setup for some time and eventually loaned the setup to an area VFD when we retired the old Buick ambulance the bar was on. Last time we ever saw the Condor!

Blockhead Ed

Jun 8, 2010
Central PA
Wigwam700 said:
That Sir, is a most excellent looking light, video please!! is this a Sireno Condor? You got a nice old light on your rig as well, you should post a photo of that , looks like an old mini Aero. And what may I ask do you need to light up the rear for with that many flood lights, 4 wheeling in reverse? :D :thumbsup: :hail:

As far as the floodlights in my neck of the woods you never know lol, the bar on top is an aero however it has the 2 newer independent rotators in it, it temporarily replaced one of the old 4 rotator mini aeros that is in the shop right now getting a tune up. I will also work on a video of the condor here over the next few days.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Damn, that is a NICE bar!! Great score!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.