DC Police SUV hits Transformers Movie car

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Rofocowboy84 said:
Went to a fire call (the station is a block off Main Street, where it was filming), a rent-a-cop, clad in all black mind you, stepped out in front of me to tell me I couldn't go that way. I glared at him and said, "I'm a firefighter, there's a fire call, my station is right there, I have to park, FUCK your movie," and pulled away.

Awesome....that gave me a good chuckle :lol: .

pondfly

May 21, 2010
IL
I was in downtown Chicago yesterday to check on out other haunted house we operate and I walked through two individual places that had active filming going on at that time in different locations. The police who were blocking the street were operating on both departmental radios and the filming radios. No vehicle was allowed to pass unless there was a call going on in that block where they were shooting.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helmi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.