Dodge ram 2500 cannon install and feniex4200 controller

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
911graphicsandlighting said:
Sure do but will be awhile before you get to see it

Yeah I guess it take awhile for JB Weld and bubble gum to dry enough to hold lights in place.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
The smallest grille lights in one of the largest grilles. lol

What about showing the customer some videos on here of effective and less effective light set ups? And explain how he can get more bang for his money with two larger lights then four smaller ones. Maybe give him a bit of an education on lights.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
What puzzles me, is with that massive bumper, why lights were mounted on the vehicle body, and not the bumper itself?

Pyron

Jul 21, 2012
Waukesha, WI
Is this a serious thread?

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Eric1249 said:
The smallest grille lights in one of the largest grilles. lol

What about showing the customer some videos on here of effective and less effective light set ups? And explain how he can get more bang for his money with two larger lights then four smaller ones. Maybe give him a bit of an education on lights.

This is what I have been trying educate this "installer" about doing to help educate his customers.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I don't understand why someone would have a big truck with an aggressive-looking front bumper, only to have tiny surface mount LAWs...if the customer wanted to be inconspicuous, he should've thought of that before getting a truck that looks completely like a fire dept brush truck minus the skid unit. I see that you only carry feniex, so I woulda recommended cobra 600/800 in the grill and dual stacked T6's elsewhere, but what this customer really needed was 2 solid red M9s up front and 2 solid red M7's on the sides!

As for the Apollo, I will never get why people want interior lightbars on big ass trucks. First of all, as much as I love the rams, he's not getting stellar mileage in that beast to begin with, so getting an interior lightbar isn't going to significantly improve his mileage. Secondly, a pickup deserves a full lightbar like a freedom (avatar is a little too low profile for a truck like this) or a vector with some brand new domes

Last edited by a moderator:

DJIceman97

Dec 22, 2012
Northeast Kentucky
I don't care if it's your fault or the customer's fault, ship them to me right now and I will give them the right home, in the headlights and tail lights of a Captain's POV, where they belong. Both of you fail regardless.

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
GPC said:
soooooo....got any more crappy installs you wish to share with us?

Can I also suggest you stop using Feniex products...you are making a good company look bad.

You shall ask....you shall receive...what kind of patterns are these? This is the most ineffective pattern that i have ever seen!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
do i need to come up there and help your biz? :D

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
911graphicsandlighting said:
These are not my choice in patterns my choice is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNkWPjgZXtU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Got any daytime shots of that? It looks like it may have some potential.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.