Does it bother anyone else when... (Part #2)

Jun 18, 2013
PA
lol

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Ok I am gonna play Devils Advocate here..  but in all fairness..  the responses totally crapped on his sale thread!

And to be truthful both the responses by yourself and Motorola are spot on I agree with what your saying 100%

One of my recent comments refers to this type of thread exactly...  if your not saying I'll take it! or a direct question about what the OP is selling..  There is no reason for you to post in a Sales thread!    Take it to a PM!

Intentionally evasive sellers with tempers bother me... 

:bonk:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
The reason I did not take the question about the fire to PM is due to it pertaining directly to any member interested. I did not then (and even more so now) think that the member would mention it on his thread even if I asked in PM. This way all members (who choose to read the comments and not just the OP) will have that knowledge. 

I do understand your point that comments/concerns about price could/should be taken to PM. While I did not comment specifically on that poster's prices I have in the past. I will adjust my practices in that respect.

Reactions: rwo978

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.