Dual 6LED dash light from arklamisslights

ccsobaker

Jul 4, 2010
Central Arkansas
I was wondering if anyone had one of these lights, I'm thinking of getting one for my patrol car. I know the owner is on this board and from what I see he has a very good reputation.

Here's a couple of videos:

i think i've seen some of those - less effective than some lights, but effective enough.

nerdly_dood said:
i think i've seen some of those - less effective than some lights, but effective enough.

But more effective than others. Those two videos, by the way, are both my POV

Pods are def the future! we have a few unmarked explorers in town that have all pods behind the glass. I just wish i could figure out what brand they are! I know the department here usually uses fedsig, but I did not realize fedsig had pods haha. (I know fedsig doesnt have pods)

harwood39 said:
Pods are def the future! we have a few unmarked explorers in town that have all pods behind the glass. I just wish i could figure out what brand they are! I know the department here usually uses fedsig, but I did not realize fedsig had pods haha. (I know fedsig doesnt have pods)

Fed Sig has impaxx. Somehow they get away with charging 60+ for them. :roll:

I have two of these in service at the agency I work for in deputy patrol units. Both deputies have the red/blue model and love it. Here's a video of one of their cars. It also has (4) Pimp Pods in the grille; two red and two blue, alternating by color.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381